No announcement yet.

Your girl jin...is legit :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Yeah, she's married to a guy who's probably the most universally liked boxer.
    Shane's never said anything negative about anybody in this sport. Even in defeat he's the most humble of Champions, I generally respect that.

I mean Christ, we're talking about a guy here that was willing to go out on a limb for Billy Dib.

That alone gets him entrance into heaven if it exists.

Jesus Christ himself would be like........

"I know I suffered a lot for the sins of mankind Shane, but you really one-upped me by doing what you did for Dib....."

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Shane's never said anything negative about anybody in this sport. Even in defeat he's the most humble of Champions, I generally respect that.

I mean Christ, we're talking about a guy here that was willing to go out on a limb for Billy Dib.

That alone gets him entrance into heaven if it exists.

Jesus Christ himself would be like........

"I know I suffered a lot for the sins of mankind Shane, but you really one-upped me by doing what you did for Dib....."

Shane was damn near unstoppable at light weight. 31-0, 29 k.o's, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Shane was damn near unstoppable at light weight. 31-0, 29 k.o's, I believe.
        I honestly hope Shane himself reads what I wrote up there. I could die a happy man then.

Of all the funny things I've had to say about fighters in the past, that's the one I'd pick to show to the actual fighter himself, lol.

Shane at Lightweight was unstoppable. I'd love to see that version of Shane go against the Lightweight version of Mayweather.

Comment

Well my thoughts on shane mosely, Lately he seems punchdrunk, dellusional.
          Good thing he's second quessing a matchup with Antonio Margarito. Because Margarito based on what we saw Shane do vs Mayorga, Margarito will knock shane the **** out.

Also I knew shane was dellusional the moment he got arrogant at the post media day workout for the cotto fight saying ; '' i dont want it to be a boxing match''
          ******h?! what ? ..

He seems to forget his age.. Unlike hopkins who accepts it and adapts to his age. Something we also saw Roy do vs Felix, using a winky wright defense because of the faded reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by moin126 View Post
            Well my thoughts on shane mosely, Lately he seems punchdrunk, dellusional.
            Good thing he's second quessing a matchup with Antonio Margarito. Because Margarito based on what we saw Shane do vs Mayorga, Margarito will knock shane the **** out.

Also I knew shane was dellusional the moment he got arrogant at the post media day workout for the cotto fight saying ; '' i dont want it to be a boxing match''
            ******h?! what ? ..

He seems to forget his age.. Unlike hopkins who accepts it and adapts to his age. Something we also saw Roy do vs Felix, using a winky wright defense because of the faded reflexes.
            I stopped reading when you said Shane seems punchdrunk.

So did everybody else.

Just so you know.

Comment

This thread mostly goes to show what a bunch of classless kids we have on this board. Look, if she does post on this board, it wouldn't be half bad to show some lil respect. I know it's hard for all you losers who don't know what a female looks like aside from what you read and hear about. But they do exist, and most prefer not to hear all disrepectful, racist, and completely out of line comments that this board consists of. Of course I know this board is 99% male dominant so it's ok, but you should show some class if she does post and you post in the same thread. Also, Mosley is one awesome man. I'm sure he's the kinda dude that's a friend with anyone he meets just cause he don't hate or disciminate anyone. Can learn a lot from class.

Comment

So did everybody else.

Just so you know.
                Nah he doesnt when he says ''i dont want it to be a boxing match''
                ''I want mayweather''
                ''I want margarito ''

Gtfo... He's punchdrunk as a muther****er.

Comment

So did everybody else.

Just so you know.
                  I Know i did!

I hope Jin didnt read the comment i typed about her! Complementry but oh so vulger!

Shane Rocks and his wife is hot - end of!

Comment

''I want mayweather''
                    ''I want margarito ''

Oh come on! You're just trying to provoke her into posting on these boards again...

Comment

''I want mayweather''
                      ''I want margarito ''

Do you even know what it means to be punchdrunk?

Shane has said some contradictory things, that's entirely different from being punch drunk.

Meldrick Taylor and Arturo Gatti are punch drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X