Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor vs. Lacy: Jermain Looking To Win The Fight Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Lacy wins, we'll never hear the end of it from Calzaghe.

Comment

After Calzaghe Lacy lost everything that made him successful, his left hook, his footwork, his combinations.

Comment

Taylor by ko...Lacy is plain garbage...Calzaghe and Mendoza exposed him, but Taylor will finish him...I actually see Taylor stronger at this weight because I met him in Arkansas and he walks around about 175 and having to cut down to 160 drain most of his power down, but Go Razorback...

Comment

Jermain Taylor should win this, he's the better fighter. Lacy has gotten winded as hell in his last two fights against Manfredo and (forgot the other's name...a Colombian fighter on ESPN).

Lacy could win if he happened to catch Taylor with one of those big punches in th early round, but given that Lacy has too much muscle, he'll get winded as usual and Taylor can move in for the kill in the last 3 or 4 rounds.

Ryn0, what's up with that avatar with the power-ranger Tarver head?!

Comment

Lacy will never the same after he took a beating from Calzaghe. He relied on bullying his opponents and as soon as Lacy got bullied, he could no longer rely on scaring his opponents, which is pretty much all he could do.

Comment

let's go taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HBO's updated "Greatest Hits" for Taylor:

Earlier "Greatest Hits" w/early footage of Taylor, back to 2001:
                Last edited by dstew; 10-22-2008, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I'm sure he will win big. Lacy ain't got nothin left. Taylor KO.

Comment

Working...
                  X