Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does MARGARITO bring to the table that a juiced up F.Vargas didn't bring vs DELA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you seriously putting vargas on tony's level?

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
      what does Antonio Margarito bring to the table that a juiced up Fernando Vargas didn't vs Oscar De La Hoya?
      A chin. 100 punches per round. No bad back..and Margo used to spar with Dela.

Comment

what does Antonio Margarito bring to the table that a juiced up Fernando Vargas didn't vs Oscar De La Hoya?
        lots of things...

chin
        stamina
        chin
        stamina...

did i mention CHIN & STAMINA!!!!

Comment

Pressure,age,stamina and Iron Chin!

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Barracuda View Post
            You are one delirious lil mexican.

If Tony "ruined" Williams..He sure did a ****ty job because Williams DESTROYED Quintana in 60 seconds...damn fool.

Paul "La Migra" Williams has Tony running like a scalded dog.

He even turned down a ONE fight 4 million dollar offer to rematch Williams.

Cotto ruined Quintana

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
              Cotto ruined Quintana
              and he even manage to school williams!!!

but williams reddeem him self with quintana soo...

ok.. im out..

i love boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFactor View Post
                Tony could have vacated. Truth be told, he was at the end of his TopRank contract. Goosen and crew offered a little more money for the Williams fight. Arum was furious and sued because the Cotto fight was already signed. Ultimately it all worked out. Tony fought Williams and lost a close competitive fight. I'd much rather see a Williams/Margarito rematch than a Cotto/Margarito rematch. I think Williams/Margarito moves the sport on a bit more than a Cotto rematch.

Yeah this is exactly how it all happened, People seem to twist the truth in saying Margarito could have vacate is belt and gone after cotto.

Margarito in truth couldnt have vacate is belt for a lower payday (against cotto) and another 5 fights contract with Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                  Vargas though an ok guy..... was always an overhyped fighter. Margarito is, believe it or not a better schooled fighter than Vargas, he has better fundamentals, and he has workman like rate, I also believe Margarito's power is better. Also Vargas was always a fat welterweight while Margarito is a lean one.
                  I will never believe that from what I have seen from both fighters. I don't see how you came up with that one. Please give detailed explanation because I just don't how you came to that conclusion.

Comment

A Non-juiced fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by toluco View Post
                      being the most feared man on earth
                      The most feared man on earth is probably not a midget you pedophile ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X