Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does MARGARITO bring to the table that a juiced up F.Vargas didn't bring vs DELA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does MARGARITO bring to the table that a juiced up F.Vargas didn't bring vs DELA

what does Antonio Margarito bring to the table that a juiced up Fernando Vargas didn't vs Oscar De La Hoya?

The 'super' chin

I bet only Thomas Hearns can crack that.

Comment

advantage in age..Prime vs not prime..and like the previous poster an IRON CHIN!..

it would be competitive IMO..I can't count DLH out..they're just about equal in size and would be a decent match up if it ever happened..but I wouldn't want it to..too many other prime fighters want Margarito..

DLH needs to stick to the money fights..Pac, Money May, Hatton..etc..

Comment

Iron chin, amazing workrate, amazing stamina, punches from all sorts of angles, the fact that the year is 2008 and not 2002.

Comment

^^^ That.

And unrelenting pressure.

Comment

Marg don't get hurt, he don't get tired, he never stops throwin, and he don't get marked up badly in his fights. He certainly can whomp DLH circa 2008 if Vargas made it close before gettin stopped in 2002.

Comment

being the most feared man on earth

Comment

both were/are pressure fighters but margarito throws alot more punchs then a juiced up vargas. also has a better defence. i'm a vargas fan, but i still think margarito today would take vargas of yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                  The 'super' chin

I bet only Thomas Hearns can crack that.
                  Get real.

Oscar has a far more PROVEN chin than Tony's overrated ass.

C'mon now.

You mofos are going crazy with this MYTH about Tony's chin.

Santos had him hurt..So did Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by right2die View Post
                    both were/are pressure fighters but margarito throws alot more punchs then a juiced up vargas. also has a better defence. i'm a vargas fan, but i still think margarito today would take vargas of yesterday.
                    LOL

Vargas had better defense than Tony..which ain't saying much.

Comment

Working...
                    X