No announcement yet.

Vitali vs Byrd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali vs Byrd

I dont get it he was still using his left hand most of the 9th round, so if it was so severe why was he still throwing it, He could have pretty much did what oscar did in the finale rounds with tito.

[QUOTE]
    Originally posted by wolfgang View Post
    I dont get it he was still using his left hand most of the 9th round, so if it was so severe why was he still throwing it, He could have pretty much did what oscar did in the finale rounds with tito.
    Maybe. But Oscar wasn't hurt, risking worse injury and still lost. So Im not so sure that would be the best idea. Truth is, only Vitaly knows how much pain he was in and what he thought he might be risking. Judging from the courageous performance he put on against the much more dangerous Lennox Lewis, I have no reason personaly to question his heart.

Comment

It's a weird fight. I don't understand why he kept throwing shots if he was in so much pain either. To me it looked like Byrd was getting the better of him and Vitali's punches weren't having any major effect on Chris. Chris was knocking him back quite a bit.

Hell knows.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Something was crooked, maybe he threw the fight? Doesn't make sense to quit like that.

Comment

I dont question his heart at all, Its just kinda weird to me, he was risking his eye in his fight with lewis but he still wanted to continue, he was still using the left in 9th round, He could have coasted and used the right hand and he would have won the fight, I dont agree or think it was smart for oscar to take the last 4 rounds off, but I still think he beat tito.

Comment

dude who gives a **** everyone knew Vitali raped Byrd and destroyed him and not a single person on here with a straight face could ever state that Byrd would EVER in his career defeat Vitali. Big deal every fighter has some smudge on his record that's INSIGNIFICANT. Floyd has the insignificant "loss" to Castillo even though he wooped his ass clearly in the rematch, Emelianenko has the ONE "loss" because he was cut in the eye with an illegal punch and the fight had to be stopped. No true fan cares about these TECHNICAL losses because everyone knows the truth and in this case the truth is that Vitali spanked the **** out of Byrd and 20 years from now 30 years from now when people look back at Vitali's legacy they won't say "oh he lost to byrd" no they'll say he beat the **** out of that no named midget but injured himself but he still basically won.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              Glenn Johnson beat Chad Dawson in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgang View Post
                I dont question his heart at all, Its just kinda weird to me, he was risking his eye in his fight with lewis but he still wanted to continue, he was still using the left in 9th round, He could have coasted and used the right hand and he would have won the fight, I dont agree or think it was smart for oscar to take the last 4 rounds off, but I still think he beat tito.
                Like I said, only he knows how bad it was and made his decision.

PS-I thought Oscar won too.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                  Glenn Johnson beat Chad Dawson in my book.
                  Well that fight was close, it was no robbery because a robbery is when someone CLEARLY rips someone apart but alot (most?) of people thought Dawson won. The point is big deal Byrd got a TECHNICAL win that doesn't count for ****. Yes it'll go down as a "W" in the record books but in the end like I said when 50 years from now some little kid says "grandpa what happened when Vitali fought Byrd?" you think Grandpa is going to say "Byrd won easily!" please man he'll say "Vitali wooped his ****in ass and retired on the stool because the fight was getting so boring and one sided that Vitali had better things to do like ****ing his hot wife"

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                    dude who gives a **** everyone knew Vitali raped Byrd and destroyed him and not a single person on here with a straight face could ever state that Byrd would EVER in his career defeat Vitali. Big deal every fighter has some smudge on his record that's INSIGNIFICANT. Floyd has the insignificant "loss" to Castillo even though he wooped his ass clearly in the rematch, Emelianenko has the ONE "loss" because he was cut in the eye with an illegal punch and the fight had to be stopped. No true fan cares about these TECHNICAL losses because everyone knows the truth and in this case the truth is that Vitali spanked the **** out of Byrd and 20 years from now 30 years from now when people look back at Vitali's legacy they won't say "oh he lost to byrd" no they'll say he beat the **** out of that no named midget but injured himself but he still basically won.
                    Blah, blah, blah!!! A loss is a loss no matter how you try and spin it and no matter how wide a margin he was winning by when the fight was stopped. Get over it. Live with it. Do something. But don't come here crying about how it isn't really a loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X