Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something is Fishy with Freddie Roach, GOLDENBOY paid Roach to bring him Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
    If you already know who this ho is why you gotta ask kid?
    lol I dont know who she is but she looks brazliian those brazil girls love to do ****s, and have big ass booties and small waist.

Comment

Wow, can we actually discuss the topic of this thread, instead of how big that brazilian *****'s ass is? (By the way, she does have a nice ass, very nice)

Anyway, IMO, it is possible that Freddie Roach sold his fighter out. Oscar had no reason what so ever to take this fight as opposed to a Margarito or even thrid Shane Mosely fight. I will not call Oscar a coward, becasue he has fough many great champions in the past, but this was a less than honorable choice by him.

Whether Roach played Manny will perhaps never be found out, and I do believe Manny may have a shot at winning, but the probability that he will get hurt, and we will lose a great champion to the obviously bigger and stronger opponent, will damage the sport. Boxing must evenly match up their fighters.

LRice03

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        because the only possible reason why Roach made that offer is because Someone on Goldenboy promotions is paying him for this fight! So roach is recouped and think about it 3 million out of goldenboys pockets is chump change for the killing they will make in ppv! so Roach trainers fee for pacman is chump change to the money goldenboy promotions is possibly giving Roach for getting pacman to sign this fight!

Everyone knows that PAcman will get knocked out badly if oscar decides to knock him out and with 8 ounce gloves oscars speed is 10 times faster then pacmans handspeed.

see it makes sense! ROACH was paid to bring pacman to oscar for a beating! Money Talks people!
        Wrong, another possible reason is that Roach knows how Oscar trains and knows how Manny trains and therefore he could make a game plan that would make Manny win and possibly KO DLH.

Nextly, Roach said it himself, that he won't let his fighter fight if Oscar comes in over 147 which means that Roach really intends to get Manny to win.

Also, there is a good argument for Manny winning, so looking at all this, your argument doesn't hold up.

The only argument for Oscar is that he's big and tall... thats it.

Oh and if you think for a second that Oscar is doing this for fame, just remember, no one thinks Oscar is more of a boxer for taking on Pac than Margarito...

You seem to be very paranoid my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandro17 View Post
          Wrong, another possible reason is that Roach knows how Oscar trains and knows how Manny trains and therefore he could make a game plan that would make Manny win and possibly KO DLH.

Nextly, Roach said it himself, that he won't let his fighter fight if Oscar comes in over 147 which means that Roach really intends to get Manny to win.

Also, there is a good argument for Manny winning, so looking at all this, your argument doesn't hold up.

Oh and if you think for a second that Oscar is doing this for fame, just remember, no one thinks Oscar is more of a boxer for taking on Pac than Margarito...

You do realize that of all the great fighters Oscar has fought only 4 guys have beaten him, two of whom can be argued about. The only man to ever KO Oscar was Bhop and he was the light heavy king a few months ago. Even god couldnt put together a plan for a flywieght-lightweight to come up and ko oscar.

Comment

lol at this thread. they can make the fight without roach. people in golden boy can talk to manny. why pay money when you can talk to the boxer into it? its not like manny is in a remote jungle and freddie has to "bring him in" to goldenboy to talk.
            Last edited by Papa Ace; 10-13-2008, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Oh please, every major trainer knows how just about every other major fighter trains. I highly doubt Roach would put his whole salary at risk just because he 'knows how Oscar trains'. I for one agree with the theory of this thread and think there's always something fishy with DLH fights recently. In fact my theory is that Hoya is going to pretend to be hurt and basically draw the fight out to make it more exciting than it should be just to give the fans a thrilling experience when really he could KO Pacman in the first round if he wanted to, but I think he'll save him for later rounds.
              Keep in mind this is the same Hoya that bombed out iron chinned Mayorga at like 30 lbs heavier than Pac, and dropped Mayorga in the 1st round...

Comment

lol you believe that? then you are naive.

It is fishy because Oscar is still fast watch the forbes fight he pulled the trigger up to the 12th round! and he looked very good stamina wise.

he unleashed like 25 punches straight on forbes trying to get him out and didnt gas.

Pacman wont be able to escape that flurry from oscar he sucks at defense and moving back...Roach sold pacman out!

Comment

Domain you Fulcrum29?

Comment

I think the payday brough Pac to Oscar. Pac didn't need any help from Roach to take this fight. It's the reason why everybody want's to fight DLH because he brings them their biggest payday.

Comment

I think you've gone a little too far with the conspiracy theories, though this is all just one big WWE event imho.

Comment

Working...
                      X