Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something is Fishy with Freddie Roach, GOLDENBOY paid Roach to bring him Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is Fishy with Freddie Roach, GOLDENBOY paid Roach to bring him Pacman!

Seriously if you do not like the site of a smaller man being pummeled do not watch! this might be a public execution.

I personally want you guys to realize that just take the fight for what it is! Oscar Paid pacman to lose! basically it is written this is a big event fight and Oscar hopefully will show some pitty and carry pacman for the 12 rounds and make it a boring fight just so you guys do not cry hard.

Listen now and listen straight! stop talking **** on OSCAR! let me break this down ok

Roach could of been paid under the table a couple million to bring pacman to fight oscar! think about it the people closest to you can turn on you as well! remember Roach was supposedly given the chance to train oscar if he could bring PAcman to goldenboy? and what did roach do tell oscar that pacman was at the airport and they got him fast to sign the contract.

Now think about this...Roach knows his fighter will not win! and he even said if Pacman loses I will not be paid! he said he would train pacman for free if he lost!

thats bull****! because the only possible reason why Roach made that offer is because Someone on Goldenboy promotions is paying him for this fight! So roach is recouped and think about it 3 million out of goldenboys pockets is chump change for the killing they will make in ppv! so Roach trainers fee for pacman is chump change to the money goldenboy promotions is possibly giving Roach for getting pacman to sign this fight!

Everyone knows that PAcman will get knocked out badly if oscar decides to knock him out and with 8 ounce gloves oscars speed is 10 times faster then pacmans handspeed.

see it makes sense! ROACH was paid to bring pacman to oscar for a beating! Money Talks people!
    Last edited by Domain; 10-13-2008, 12:26 AM.

domain wtf???how you gone bite my thread?i just made the same ***ing thread

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      domain Wtf???how You Gone Bite My Thread?i Just Made The Same ***ing Thread
      Lmao!!!^^^^^ ^______^

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        domain wtf???how you gone bite my thread?i just made the same ***ing thread
        Just make a Chad Dawson is yoked like on creatine thread and you're good.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
          Just make a Chad Dawson is yoked like on creatine thread and you're good.
          holy cow who is that WHORE in your signature how many ****s she in?

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            holy cow who is that WHORE in your signature how many ****s she in?
            This one doesn't do ****. She got a big ass tho kid.

Comment

This one doesn't do ****. She got a big ass tho kid.
              damn but she is def an attention whore or groupie slut.

what is her name?

Comment

damn but she is def an attention whore or groupie slut.

what is her name?
                I call her *****! But she is miss big booty to you.

Comment

I call her *****! But she is miss big booty to you.
                  what is her name I guess she is brazilian.

Comment

what is her name I guess she is brazilian.
                    If you already know who this ho is why you gotta ask kid?

Comment

Working...
                    X