No announcement yet.

Unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    This thread will have a lot of Prime Tyson or Prime Jones Jr replies, no doubt.
    Got that right......Prime Iron Mike Tyson....NO DOUBT!

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
      Good point dude. Mayweather at 130 is a good one. Not sure about 135, a lot of ppl had him losing the Castillo fight. Prime Tyson was obviously a beast.
      Maybe, but why are we arguing "Prime Tyson" being "unbeatable" when he was beaten in his prime? Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
        Maybe, but why are we arguing "Prime Tyson" being "unbeatable" when he was beaten in his prime? Think about it.
        Comes down to the whole debate about whether Tyson was actually prime when he got beat or was his prime the years preceding that and he was already on the decline? I think there is a debate in the history section on that topic. But broadly I agree. My personal take is that only a few fighters throughout history have reached a point where they could be considered near unbeatable. Roy at 168 is definately one IMO, and probably Ali the first time around. You could also mount a case for SRR at Welter, not too many others though I don't think.

Comment

When you're talking about unbeatable, you're talking about a prime Salvador Sanchez.

Comment

Yea Prime Tyson and Prime Roy, they both have one thing in common: they crushed all their oponents..even the good ones.

Ali was another one, George Foreman also

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
              Comes down to the whole debate about whether Tyson was actually prime when he got beat or was his prime the years preceding that and he was already on the decline? I think there is a debate in the history section on that topic. But broadly I agree. My personal take is that only a few fighters throughout history have reached a point where they could be considered near unbeatable. Roy at 168 is definately one IMO, and probably Ali the first time around. You could also mount a case for SRR at Welter, not too many others though I don't think.
              I think pre-prison Tyson was great and "near unbeatable" and in his prime. Afterward, it was all over. He was just winning off of power and muscle reflexes. It worked most of the time, but not always. Lewis would have beaten him at any time and Ali would have as well. Anybody else, I'm not so sure about. If Tyson would have fought Buster Douglas without BD's mom passing away the week before, he would have kayo'd him nasty.(some of us think Tyson won from that long count anyways)

As far as anybody else, Jones is the sole holder of unbeatable @ 168. I think the overall census on this board proves that.

On another note: Cesar Chavez was considered unbeatable @ 140 at one time. Delahoya caught him way past his best.

Comment

Rjj, 168-175 before he moved up to heavyweight.

Hey, where is:

I wonder if he would still argue the whole "unbeatable" thing here. The only thing this thread is lacking is a multiple choice.
                What the ****?

Quoting my comments from other threads. You sad ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  What the ****?

Quoting my comments from other threads. You sad ****.
                  If your not gona argue who was unbeatable at whatever weight without joking, get the F out of here. Prick.

Get this quote:

" I :bukkake: all over your , you "

Comment

The great evander holyfield at cruiserweight is god!!!!!!! and he kicks tysons ass any time in tysons career, now what cocksuckerz!!!

Comment

If your not gona argue who was unbeatable at whatever weight without joking, get the F out of here. Prick.

Get this quote:

" I :bukkake: all over your , you "
                      I already gave my answer. Ricky "Serpico" Frazier

Then you quoted something I said in another thread. Why? Who knows? Think you're a little obsessed with me. The fact you want to jizz on me confirms this.

Im sure there are men where you are that are willing to accept your jizz.

Comment

Working...
                      X