Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd Beat Pavlik. What Would That Mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    no very serious
    How about Wladimir Klitschko, can Floyd beat him too?

Comment

whats the dream??? floyd could beat pavlik cause pavlik wouldnt land ****
      Even Baldomir was able to land on Floyd. Trust me, Pavlik would land, and land HARD at that!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        How about Wladimir Klitschko, can Floyd beat him too?
        yea...with a bat and a foot stool

Comment

Top 10 ATG, maybe top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
            Even Baldomir was able to land on Floyd. Trust me, Pavlik would land, and land HARD at that!
            i know im not saying that..but 1 punch at a time he'd never land the combos needed to accumulate damage

Comment

pavlik is not a 1 punch ko artist and he'll never hit floyd enough to do that kinda damage
              you are right. he is an accumulation puncher when it comes to knocking out middleweights and SMW's. However, floyd is a midget, and when a midget gets hit by a giant, the result is a punch that inflicts much more damage on the midget than it would on say, someone who is of above average size.

Comment

I dout i could see him doing that, but if he ever did and won he'd be have to be up there as one of the best!

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
                  you are right. he is an accumulation puncher when it comes to knocking out middleweights and SMW's. However, floyd is a midget, and when a midget gets hit by a giant, the result is a punch that inflicts much more damage on the midget than it would on say, someone who is of above average size.
                  floyd spars with middleweights and is tougher than people think

Comment

this mean!!!

you are dreaming!

Comment

The problem with this argument, while it being very debatable, is the fact where I see the blemish in Floyd. He would not, I repeat, would NOT, take on a Kelly Pavlik because it would end his career. There is too much money with Oscar, Pac, Cotto, etc. and the demand is still there to this day. Kelly Pavlik, when he does land, and he would definitley land at some point, would knock Floyd Mayweather Jr. the **** out. He may not be a one punch KO artist against MW's but more of an accumulation power puncher - landing one punch with power on a Floy Mayweather, IMO, may be enough. While Baldomir landed on him, Floyd was willing to actually fight. You find me a person here who says Floyd Mayweather would stand and fight with Kelly and then say he still wins, and I'll show you a ****ing dillusional fan lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X