Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was definatly the N word but it sounded like it came from Peter's camp not Klitschko's camp! It was said in what sounded like a sarcastic tone.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
      No no no....YOU guy DO have an accent...rrrrrr do herrrrrr...okay sirrrrrrr

Hey, I just say it like I spell it. You guys, on the other hand, couldn't pronounce the word "radar" properly even if you were held at gunpoint.

But at least you're not as bad as the french, who are either too lazy, or don't have the attention span to bother actually pronouncing the last half of nearly every word in their language. Nothing worse than listening to a frog give a speech, I always feel cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
        Hey, I just say it like I spell it. You guys, on the other hand, couldn't pronounce the word "radar" properly even if you were held at gunpoint.
        The irony.

You're telling the English that they can't prounounce English words, maybe stop and think about that for a little moment..

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
          Klitschkos = RACISTS!
          You = ******ED!

Comment

This is worst than what Hopkins said. Shocking stuff. Peter is giving him a title shoot and this is how they respect him. Racist

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              The irony.

Well, yeah, that was sort of the point. Wouldn't be funny otherwise, now would it?

You're telling the English that they can't prounounce English words, maybe stop and think about that for a little moment..

I'll concede the point that it is your language, technically, and you can use it however you want. Still, what about the Scots (of which I am one, genetically), who are also English (though many of you seem to prefer not to claim them)? If I hadn't spent several weeks with with a pair of Scots during my military service, their dialect wouldn't even sound like English to me.

Comment

Well, yeah, that was sort of the point. Wouldn't be funny otherwise, now would it?
                True.

I'll concede the point that it is your language, technically, and you can use it however you want. Still, what about the Scots (of which I am one, genetically), who are also English (though many of you seem to prefer not to claim them)? If I hadn't spent several weeks with with a pair of Scots during my military service, their dialect wouldn't even sound like English to me.
                Really, English isn't the language of England anymore, anyway to be truthful. It's really a universal language, although various accents make words sound different.

I can understand most Scots although I only know 1 or 2. Sometimes I have trouble too

I'm just in a bad mood, I might go eat

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
                  Klitschkos = RACISTS!
                  This is a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                    This is a fact
                    Proof or GTFO.

Note- A video where you cannot tell who said something is not 'proof', especially considering whoever said that did not have a Ukranian accent, like Klitscko.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                      Proof or GTFO.

Note- A video where you cannot tell who said something is not 'proof', especially considering whoever said that did not have a Ukranian accent, like Klitscko.
                      Definitely a eastern European accent and coming from the Vitali camp, I think he could have said it himself and most likely did. The German media wouldn't really care if he said it. Germans are known for their racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X