Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
    Is it me, or does someone from the Klitschko camp say "go down like a ******" at the 4:35 mark on this vid?

[IMG][/IMG]
    **** Vitaly and his camp. those racist bastards can go to hell. Now I really want Vitaly to lose... racist prik.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      **** Vitaly and his camp. those racist bastards can go to hell. Now I really want Vitaly to lose... racist prik.
      Pullcounter...it was NOT ANYONE FROM THE KLITCHKO TEAM. Listen to it closely, it's someone from Peter's camp, whoever he was talking to when he said "Let's go, let's go, let's go". Don't jump to conclusions like that so quick, pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
        That does not even make sense. It's like Vitali saying to Peter you are going down like a cracker. They has no logical to it whatsoever

It quite clear the person who said is Eastern European and is 100% from Vitali camp and could be even him. German are known racist and the media would let things like this slide. Vitali said it, he is known to be ******. Crying after the Lewis lost, taking drugs for performance enhancement and now being a known racist.
        I bet the thread starter is pulling his **** at the amount of attention this joke of a thread has gotten.

Trust Flawless to condone it and say the most racist/xenophobic thing you can see on here. Cant this prick get banned?

Comment

Mods should lock this thread, this is beyond pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
            its pretty clear the KLitschko`s are not racist, thats why i posted the video,
            Its called "politics". Just because someone does or contributes something nice for another race, doesnt neccesarily mean they arent racist. Now i never accused the Klitschkos of being racist. If u read the thread title, i said that there was a racist remark at the presser. I never said that it came directly from the Klitschkos. I did however sound like it came from thier camp, given the accent. It very well could've come from someone in the crowd aswell. The person who said it was certainly not of African or American decent.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
              Mods should lock this thread, this is beyond pathetic.
              I would actually like for BPP himself to give his opinion on what was said. If he finds my claims to be "pathetic", then i myself would recommend this thread gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                I would actually like for BPP himself to give his opinion on what was said. If he finds my claims to be "pathetic", then i myself would recommend this thread gets deleted.
                Read my post above, it sums up the validity of this thread.

Comment

Ok. I just had a female from work sit in front of my desk while i played the clip. I didnt tell her before hand what i think was said. I asked her to tell me what she hears. I forwarded it to the 4:35 mark and hit play. She listened and replied "all i heard was something about n**er" Upon hearing it a second time, she said that what she hears is "going down like a ******".

U guys can defend it all u want, but that's what i hear, and im sticking by it.

Comment

Waste of time...

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
                      Waste of time...
                      Why are u sooo defensive. Are u telling me that what is said does not sound like "going down like a ******" ???

Comment

Working...
                      X