Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist remark at Peter/Klitschko presser!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
    Is it me, or does someone from the Klitschko camp say "going down like a ******" at the 4:35 mark on this vid?
    I couldn't understand the last word. It trailed off in my opinion and was indeciperable, but it wouldn't have surprised me had it of been clear. Not saying Vitaly did or would say such things, but peoples personalities on camara and off are two different things.

Comment

• Are some of you people deaf?? Nobody said "******" in that video. I'm 100% Positive of that. You need to clean the wax buildup out of your ears.

Comment

Why are u sooo defensive. Are u telling me that what is said does not sound like "going down like a ******" ???
        The reason I am so defensive, is that you're stupid enough to say this stupid **** about a person who did more for black kids than you ever have or ever will. To answer what I heard, I'll just quote what I said earlier:
        Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
        You're pathetic. Anybody with half-a-brain could realize that it was the same voice that was telling Peter, "Let's go, let's go. You can have it all on Saturday." You know, somebody from Peter's camp. Klitschko has way more class than that.

Get a fucking life.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
          The reason I am so defensive, is that you're stupid enough to say this stupid **** about a person who did more for black kids than you ever have or ever will. To answer what I heard, I'll just quote what I said earlier:
          Yes but just because Vitali is not a racist it doesn't mean people in his enterage aren't. That was clearly the N world btw, it sounded like that was the cameraman saying that or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
            Yes but just because Vitali is not a racist it doesn't mean people in his enterage aren't. That was clearly the N world btw, it sounded like that was the cameraman saying that or something.
            Exactly. I never said that Vitaly was the one who said it, but given the accent of the person in question, i sounded as if it it came from his entourage. Could've even came from one of the press guys or people in attendance. It was in fact the N word though!

Comment

• He didnt even say ger he said or MAYOR

Comment

• He obviously said mayor, which is what Vitali ran for in Kiev just a little earlier.

Comment

Exactly. I never said that Vitaly was the one who said it, but given the accent of the person in question, i sounded as if it it came from his entourage. Could've even came from one of the press guys or people in attendance. It was in fact the N word though!
                  Something these dumb huggers can't seem to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
                    He didnt even say ger he said or MAYOR
                    Didnt know there was a "g" in mayor.

Comment

• i definitelys ee where ur comin from, kinda does sound like it... but it also sounds like mayor? not sure... its a reasonable observation

Comment

Working...
                      X