No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    yeah way to go genius chavez who fought like 90 percent of his fights at 140 wasnt successful any higher than that would be a good fight against tito who started at 147 pounds and had success at 160. Way to go.
    Way to go for sure.

It just adds to my argument.

But oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
      LOL , dude you are a mastermind.

But dont get them irritated , I want to have a serious debate here. And if they get irritated it wont happen.

it will end up in eyebrows , foodstamps and tacos.
      LMAO so true.

Comment

yeah way to go genius chavez who fought like 90 percent of his fights at 140 wasnt successful any higher than that would be a good fight against tito who started at 147 pounds and had success at 160. Way to go.
        U just proved that Tito accomplished something pretty great that JCC couldnt. good job.

Comment

Way to go for sure.

It just adds to my argument.

But oh well.
          here you go bro even most of your country men agree with me.
          [url]http://www.********boxing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94614
          Last edited by theplayerpimp; 04-17-2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by machotime View Post
            U just proved that Tito accomplished something pretty great that JCC couldnt. good job.
            Maybe you should list both of there accomplishments and see the outcome?

Comment

• Originally posted by machotime View Post
              omg you guys are ******. And what was that become a 3 division champ? Chavez accomplished that too. What that proves is chavez is a smaller guy who started his career in the lower weights while tito started at 147.

Comment

here you go bro even most of your country men agree with me.
                http://www.********boxing.com/forum/...ad.php?t=94614
                cant see it , dont know if you noticed that you copied and pasted asterisks.

But it doesnt really matter./

My whole argument is that they never fought , so therefore you cannot say what you said. but it doesnt matter , you wont accept it.

An opinion is an opinion. Tito did what he did , at more than 1 weight class , just like u said. we all know chavez fought a lot of nobodies , and since they never fought , you cannot really measure who is better.

One thing is for sure. Tito accomplished a lot in more weight classes.

Comment

cant see it , dont know if you noticed that you copied and pasted asterisks.

But it doesnt really matter./

My whole argument is that they never fought , so therefore you cannot say what you said. but it doesnt matter , you wont accept it.

An opinion is an opinion. Tito did what he did , at more than 1 weight class , just like u said. we all know chavez fought a lot of nobodies , and since they never fought , you cannot really measure who is better.

One thing is for sure. Tito accomplished a lot in more weight classes.
                  haha no bc chavez was also a 3 division champ. Watch later on I will make a poll.

Comment

haha no bc chavez was also a 3 division champ. Watch later on I will make a poll.
                    Tito Dominated in his weight class. Only when he moved up did he suffer a loss.

Chavez quit against Randall and Oscar, got smashed by Tzsyu, loss to whitaker and Laporte etc etc Tito never quit even out of prime in higher weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
                      Tito Dominated in his weight class. Only when he moved up did he suffer a loss.

Chavez quit against Randall and Oscar, got smashed by Tzsyu, loss to whitaker and Laporte etc etc Tito never quit even out of prime in higher weight class.
                      naw he was just humiliated by hopkins. And you do know those looses came when he had moved up to his 3rd division right the same argument you are using. You cant have it both ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X