No announcement yet.

Mexico, 22 vs Puerto Rico, 41 - Lets name the Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marquez#1 View Post
    41 wins, take away the bums the puerto ricans beat and it will decline. this whole thread is about A-type fighters of each country fighting each other because you guys are counting that bum Figueroa that Juanma was supposed to win as another pr over mx victory.
    sigh
    double post!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL @ PPL SAYING the most pr boxers that beat mexican bum should not count.. if that same bum beat the pr champ then, yes is ok to count that fight ..
    get that f o haters...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      boxrec and wikipedia are unreliable at best.

margarito is not a true mexican. he is mexican american.
      seriously find a serious site or a good boxing writer that actually says margarito is american or even mexican american
      there are none
      its the same **** of ur parents going on a trip and u were being born on a foreign country no one is going to call u japanese when u look american
      and for your information if both ur parents are mexican u dont have to apply for a mexican nationality u get one by constitional right

Comment

• if figueroa will it ko juanma in 1 round do you count it on the 41 vs 22 count? then will be 40 vs 23 no problem right? gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
          if figueroa will it ko juanma in 1 round do you count it on the 41 vs 22 count? then will be 40 vs 23 no problem right? gtfo
          then he will become a champion so yes... so i guess puerto rico can take the victory but behind it everyone knows they beat alot of fighters from Mexico they were SUPPOSED to beat, thats pretty sad, every country has their bums, i guess puerto rico took advantage of it cause of the rivalry.. lol Mexico > Puerto Rico in important fights however.. bye.

Comment

i know its hurt you guys 41 vs 22 ... no matter what. especially when u guys got 3 times more boxers , even if its was 22 vs 41 that still a lot wins for my ppl... lol GET OVER IT! 8Op
            Maybe we should count the Mexican champs vs PR bums too. I'm pretty sure it will look like 100-45 in favor of Mexico. I'm still waiting on that list of 41 wins buddy. I'm pretty sure you have some wins for PR winning some Latino belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              Why do I have a feeling you're making this up? I just don't see Chavez ducking someone, especially a PR boxer.
              let me ask you this what the **** would i get from making it up?
              get the **** outta here.the opinions of boxingscene posters doesn't mean as much to me as it does to you.i know what i read.beleive it or not.couldn't care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marquez#1 View Post
                then he will become a champion so yes... so i guess puerto rico can take the victory but behind it everyone knows they beat alot of fighters from Mexico they were SUPPOSED to beat, thats pretty sad, every country has their bums, i guess puerto rico took advantage of it cause of the rivalry.. lol Mexico > Puerto Rico in important fights however.. bye.
                dude is not my fault that pr got 250s active boxers and you guys 1500s wicht 1450 are bums , is kind hard not to fight bums then . good night!

Comment

dude is not my fault that pr got 250s active boxers and you guys 1500s wicht 1450 are bums , is kind hard not to fight bums then . good night!
                  there are 40 better ranked MEXICAN fighters than cesar figueroa in the super bamtamweight division
                  the only way that fight got sanctioned its cause of the corrupt wbo, no serious boxing organization woulda sanctioned that fight

Comment

most of these "bums" just fight for money not to become world champions, its not easy being poor and doing a hobby like boxing..You wouldnt understand because theres no fukin poverty in Puerto Rico, you guys got USD over there, spoiled ass fuk, and you wonder why puerto rico has more "quality" boxers...

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                      Maybe we should count the Mexican champs vs PR bums too. I'm pretty sure it will look like 100-45 in favor of Mexico. I'm still waiting on that list of 41 wins buddy. I'm pretty sure you have some wins for PR winning some Latino belt.
                      dude what u asking me is to spend a good time of my night looking tru boxrec all the pr and mx champs fights agains each other, that a lot work.. call hbo ask them how they come up with that number

Comment

Working...
                      X