No announcement yet.

Angulo vs Vanes who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landshark View Post
    ANGULO could not KO a guy that was half dead, How the fuk is he knocking out Vanes? Vanes has more speed then tsurkan, more power then Tsurkan, a better jab then Tsurkan, a better counter puncher the Tsurkan? Tsurkan did not even go to the body in the beginning of the fight against angulo, watch vaness last fight and you will see how underrated body puncher vanes is.
    And to finish my comment off, Angulo power is WAY overrated?
    With all due respect how is angulo knocking out vanes? quick analysis would be appreciated.
    Does he have the chin that Tsurkan has? I doubt it. Vanes needs to fight better fighters if he wants us to believe he has more power/jab etc etc.

Comment

I respect Vanes as a legitimate talent, but Angulo is a beast.

Comment

**Blinks**

Comment

Angulo is just too much in every way, so i like him by stoppage. Vanes is good and could even become better, but he just doesn't do anything that stands out. I don't understand what the hype on him is about.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
            LMAO right now their is a hugggggggggggggge difference between these two fighters. I think if we didn't have vanesboxing here we wouldnt even know who Vanes is, while Angulo may be the top boxing prospect. Angulo has fought good fighters while vanes has fought D to C fighters at best. No hate on Vanes he might turn out to be good but right now this isnt even a question. Angulo by ko
            about 15 replys... none have been me... most have agreed that Vanes beats Angulo just based on his speed alone...

dont give me this bull**** that im the only one that talks about Vanes here and follows him... pretty much every hardcore boxing fan at this point very well knows who Vanes is and what he can bring.

Comment

I said Vanes wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
                angulo looked like a star vs a slow ass tsurkan.i think he took a step back.looked hella sluggish as opposed to his win vs guiterrez.
                there you go... well said..

I too would go with Vanes by decision. All these people voting a Perro KO have no clue man... Vanes has a very solid chin.. has taken him 21 fights to finally lose one or two rounds...

what makes people think he can be so easily KOd by a guy as slow as Angulo is beyond me... i guess the whole MEAN BAD PERRO DOG marketing has paid off for Angulo, he is viewed as a farrrr bigger beast than he is... Vanes tames him easy and makes a CHIHUAHA out him.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Which fight from Vanes did he impress you enough to think he could outpoint Angulo???

Just wondering.
                  which one??

both Hernandez and Medina were better opponents than Tsurkan IN THE RING.. though maybe not on paper...

there is no question about that... just watch those fights, they brought MORE.. i expected much better from Tsurkan, he was just GONE.

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                    about 15 replys... none have been me... most have agreed that Vanes beats Angulo just based on his speed alone...

dont give me this bull**** that im the only one that talks about Vanes here and follows him... pretty much every hardcore boxing fan at this point very well knows who Vanes is and what he can bring.

Not according to the poll, not even close really.

Comment

Vanes has fared well versus a competition that can be described as very limited at best. He has had good showing but nothing that points towards him stopping a hard nosed guy such as Angulo or Kirkland. I think Vanes has a shot at outboxing Angulo but not a very good chance. I would have to see Vanes look impressive against stiffer competition before saying he could beat Angulo or Kirkland. I would favor both guys over Vanes although I think Vanes would be a live underdog, especially against Kirkland who is super unpolished and has shown to be chinny.

Off topic but, when Gamboa steps up against a big puncher he's going to be in trouble if he doesnt fight the perfect fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X