Vanes KO
    4.00%
    Vanes Dec
    14.00%
    Angulo KO
    74.00%
    Angulo Dec
    8.00%

i wasnt very impressed with Angulo...at this point, i'd pick Vanes on a points victory

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      i wasnt very impressed with Angulo...at this point, i'd pick Vanes on a points victory
      Which fight from Vanes did he impress you enough to think he could outpoint Angulo???

Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Which fight from Vanes did he impress you enough to think he could outpoint Angulo???

Just wondering.
        vs some bum named... hmm i dont know..

Angulo has fought better competition then Vanes and he has only 14 fights compared to Vanes 20+

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

Just wondering.

i missed the medina fight but saw a couple of his bouts at Hard Rock in vegas live... Munoz was one and i forget the other one...it was a while ago...im sorry but Angulo is slower than ****...molasses dripping uphill would lap angulo and anyone with a decent reach, good handspeed and decent footwork could beat El Perro at this point...traits that Vanes already posseses

Comment

angulo looked like a star vs a slow ass tsurkan.i think he took a step back.looked hella sluggish as opposed to his win vs guiterrez.

Comment

vanes got way too much speed for angulo.. would pepper him with that jab all damn night.. el perro is good technically, but when he steps it up to quicker handed guys, he will be in trouble jmo

Comment

Originally posted by Marquez#1 View Post
                vs some bum named... hmm i dont know..

Angulo has fought better competition then Vanes and he has only 14 fights compared to Vanes 20+
                Dude you make it sound like angulo has fought the creme of the crop. Like I said on an earlier thread, a boxer with speed, good defense and average power beats angulo 7 out of 10. Stop brown nosing seriously.

Comment

LMAO right now their is a hugggggggggggggge difference between these two fighters. I think if we didn't have vanesboxing here we wouldnt even know who Vanes is, while Angulo may be the top boxing prospect. Angulo has fought good fighters while vanes has fought D to C fighters at best. No hate on Vanes he might turn out to be good but right now this isnt even a question. Angulo by ko

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                    LMAO right now their is a hugggggggggggggge difference between these two fighters. I think if we didn't have vanesboxing here we wouldnt even know who Vanes is, while Angulo may be the top boxing prospect. Angulo has fought good fighters while vanes has fought D to C fighters at best. No hate on Vanes he might turn out to be good but right now this isnt even a question. Angulo by ko
                    ANGULO could not KO a guy that was half dead, How the fuk is he knocking out Vanes? Vanes has more speed then tsurkan, more power then Tsurkan, a better jab then Tsurkan, a better counter puncher the Tsurkan? Tsurkan did not even go to the body in the beginning of the fight against angulo, watch vaness last fight and you will see how underrated body puncher vanes is.
                    And to finish my comment off, Angulo power is WAY overrated?
                    With all due respect how is angulo knocking out vanes? quick analysis would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                    X