Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angulo vs Vanes who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Vanes would keep Angulo in the outside and eventually KO him. Hopefully we will find out what would happen next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Famoso Matador View Post
      I think Vanes would keep Angulo in the outside and eventually KO him. Hopefully we will find out what would happen next year.
      the guy spars with marg, and you think vanes is gonna ko him?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

That's your opinion, Tsurkan never quit and kept trying the whole fight. He's nothing but a warrior but was over matched and out gunned, Vanes had the chance to fight Tsurkan in August but Arum pulled the plug on that idea real quick.

I guess Charles Howe who lost 100-90 across the board to the very limited John Duddy will be better the Tsurkan too?
        Arum never pulled plug for Vanes vs. Tsurkan... more like Tsurkans side pulled the plug or it just never materialized..

angulo has power but Vanes' speed telegraphs all his punches and he wont get hit much with the slow speed of Angulo

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
          the guy spars with marg, and you think vanes is gonna ko him?
          when Vanes used to sparr with Margo at WildCard... Angulo wasnt even a pro yet

sparring means ****... Vanes gave Hopkins verryyy tough sparring, what does that mean in the ring.. not much.

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
            Arum never pulled plug for Vanes vs. Tsurkan... more like Tsurkans side pulled the plug or it just never materialized..

angulo has power but Vanes' speed telegraphs all his punches and he wont get hit much with the slow speed of Angulo
            Since the excuse Top rank said was Vanes injured his hand and you did mention that as to why the fight never happend, I will assume Top Rank threw that excuse as to why not fight the tough Tsurkan.

Plan B for the Aug. 2 card was junior middleweight Vanes Martirosyan, a 2004 U.S. Olympian, facing Andrey Tsurkan. However, Martirosyan injured his left hand battering Angel Hernandez on the Peterson-Trejo undercard and won't be available, Top Rank vice president Todd duBoef told ESPN.com.
            http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...k/boxingjuly04

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              Since the excuse Top rank said was Vanes injured his hand and you did mention that as to why the fight never happend, I will assume Top Rank threw that excuse as to why not fight the tough Tsurkan.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...k/boxingjuly04
              ya.. he did hurt his hand and immediately after the commision suspended Vanes for over a month due to his injurt, Tsurkan didnt wait and signed to fight someone else...

they will still probably fight next year and I guarantee you if that same Tsurkan that showed up for Angulo shows up for Vanes, Vanes stops him much earlier than 10 Rounds... remember this, and if the fight happens, I will bet you ALL my points on it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                Who the hell is Vanes?
                wake the F up...

www.VanesBoxing.com

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                  ya.. he did hurt his hand and immediately after the commision suspended Vanes for over a month due to his injurt, Tsurkan didnt wait and signed to fight someone else...

they will still probably fight next year and I guarantee you if that same Tsurkan that showed up for Angulo shows up for Vanes, Vanes stops him much earlier than 10 Rounds... remember this, and if the fight happens, I will bet you ALL my points on it.

Forget Tsurkan. I think Vanes can find someone else higher up the food chain to step up against.

Angulo got his victory to propel him. Vanes needs his.

He's a good boxer. I think all of us want to see what he really has.
                  They move our Olympians slow these days,IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Forget Tsurkan. I think Vanes can find someone else higher up the food chain to step up against.

Angulo got his victory to propel him. Vanes needs his.

He's a good boxer. I think all of us want to see what he really has.
                    They move our Olympians slow these days,IMO.
                    ya bro...

I actually wouldn't mind seein Vanes go up against Duddy after this Nov 1st fight...

Duddy is gonna fight Michi Munoz next, who Vanes stopped in the 3rd

Vanes is fighting Howe who went 10 Rounds with Duddy

we should get a decent comparison of Vanes and Duddy after both their next matches.

Comment

Working...
                    X