Angulo vs Vanes who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
    which one??

both Hernandez and Medina were better opponents than Tsurkan IN THE RING.. though maybe not on paper...

there is no question about that... just watch those fights, they brought MORE.. i expected much better from Tsurkan, he was just GONE.
    Tsurkan was just outgunned in every sense of the word, just because he didn't even pose a threat and you expected him to expose Angulo doesn't mean he isn't a better fighter than Medina and Hernandez. Those guys have never been even considered beyond being the opponent, even if they were tougher for Vanes than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
      which one??

both Hernandez and Medina were better opponents than Tsurkan IN THE RING..

there is no question about that... just watch those fights, they brought MORE.. i expected much better from Tsurkan, he was just GONE.

That's your opinion, Tsurkan never quit and kept trying the whole fight. He's nothing but a warrior but was over matched and out gunned, Vanes had the chance to fight Tsurkan in August but Arum pulled the plug on that idea real quick.

I guess Charles Howe who lost 100-90 across the board to the very limited John Duddy will be better the Tsurkan too?

Comment

angulo breaks him down, stops him late. vanes looks good with his squeaky clean record against a bunch of c level fighters, yet he has struggled with some of them at times as well. he is not beating angulo, kirkland, and def. not martinez/forrest.

Comment

i also predict. oh forget it!!

vanesboxing, landshark, kingarthur, ragingvic, and maybe aryosyan or some **** come in here and cry about racism against armenians, and flame anyone who has a negative opinion about them.

Comment

angulo at this point, big KO

Comment

Alfredo El PErro Angulo by devastating knockout!

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                Alfredo El PErro Angulo by devastating knockout!
                I agree Angulo has good technique, strong chin and great power.

Comment

Just think if VanesbOXING voted for Angulo.

I think this all stems from Angulo looking sharp against a very good pro, and Vanes struggling with someone who was coming up the food chain.

Angulo looked so tough and savvy, this has got to be his best performance.

Comment

Who the hell is Vanes?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Just think if VanesbOXING voted for Angulo.

I think this all stems from Angulo looking sharp against a very good pro, and Vanes struggling with someone who was coming up the food chain.

Angulo looked so tough and savvy, this has got to be his best performance.
                      Exactly and this is only his 14th pro fight. Very Impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X