No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson: "Antonio Tarver Will Need New Teeth"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Dawson: "Antonio Tarver Will Need New Teeth"

LAS VEGAS, NEV. - Undefeated former World Boxing Council (WBC) light heavyweight champion "BAD" CHAD DAWSON is ready to dig for gold when he challenges International Boxing Federation (IBF) / International Boxing Organization (IBO) light heavyweight champion Antonio Tarver next Saturday in Las Vegas. [details]

No Chad ..but You Might Need Sum

Comment

Tarver will forever be the guy who 1st beat Roy Jones with a KO & thats it. Bad Chad is going to finish him.

Comment

He is not limey!! OHHH!! (I know, ******).

I hope Tarver wins, because I dislike Dawson. But at the same time want Dawson to win so he can fight Diaconu.. That would be FOTY candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
          He is not limey!! OHHH!! (I know, ******).

I hope Tarver wins, because I dislike Dawson. But at the same time want Dawson to win so he can fight Diaconu.. That would be FOTY candidate.
          if theres no more money fights @ LHW for Dawson, he said he gonna come down to SMW. Then you are really gonna dislike him if he get in the ring with Kessler. Imagine the smw with dawson, kessler, taylor, pavlik, abraham, miranda, andrade, and bute. froch and inkin may be irrelevant then.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
            if theres no more money fights @ LHW for Dawson, he said he gonna come down to SMW. Then you are really gonna dislike him if he get in the ring with Kessler. Imagine the smw with dawson, kessler, taylor, pavlik, abraham, miranda, andrade, and bute. froch and inkin may be irrelevant then.
            That would be a sick division.

Comment

i got a feelin that dawson is gonna be in for a rude awakening

Comment

its pretty realistic too because theres not gonna be a demand for him to fight garay, erdei, or diaconu. jones, johnson, and woods are at end of careers.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
                  i got a feelin that dawson is gonna be in for a rude awakening
                  Tarver isn't good as some people think he is, which is why no one has been talking about him until now. Remember his embarrassing loss to Hopkins? Then was inactive for a year, only to look like crap against C level fighters. If Dawson is good as some people says he is, than he should win this fight.
                  Last edited by Boxingwizard; 10-05-2008, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Dawson is going beat Tarver pretty handily I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X