Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do mayweather fans overrate his win over hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    The irony I can not believe you just said that. Ok Oscar drained himself to get to 130 very much so, 135 also. Oscar has a much bigger frame then Floyd so yes he is a real welter. You should take you own advice and use some common sence and quit making yourself look stupid when you address me.
    I look stupid even addressing you.

Dumbass talking about Hatton was the most viable and then saying no one else was available when EVERYONE was available at the time. Most of those fights hadn't been made, dumbass!!!

Peace.

Comment

i agree that **** was fake
      i mean hatton just run into the turnbuckle, it looked like a fake wrestling match

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
        mayweather is bigger than hatton.

did the see the size difference in the weigh in? hatton was ripped but he is no welter, floyd has filled out now and looks like a decent size welter.

floyd 5ft 8
        72" reach

hatton 5ft 6 1/2
        65" reach
        Rule of thumb kids, see someone with a Calzaghe avatar or sig posting number with no source? Double check. This guy took an inch out of Hatton for some reason.

Actually Ricky is 5ft 7 1/2 and Floyd is 5′ 8″ (this was right). Source is boxrec (http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...9314&cat=boxer) for hatton.
        Half inch is quite a ridiculous difference to cry about isn't it? Also why not mention the age difference in Ricky's favor?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I look stupid even addressing you.

Dumbass talking about Hatton was the most viable and then saying no one else was available when EVERYONE was available at the time. Most of those fights hadn't been made, dumbass!!!

Peace.
          Awwww your mad because you basically said Floyd and Oscar have the same body type. HAHAHAHAHA Hey no one was available dip**** continue to make yourself look like you have an extra chromosome.

Comment

BTW the number i got betting on Floyd was -175, those are not wide odds, so there was obviously money comming in on Hatton. This was in Detroit~

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              no 1 said he was to small till he got ktfo and that was the brits excuse!!!!hatton is naturally bigger than floyd!!just shorter//and that was a great win undefeated brit laying on his back!!!!great
              i bet your caravan was rocking that night was'nt it hillbilly

Comment

Awwww your mad because you basically said Floyd and Oscar have the same body type. HAHAHAHAHA Hey no one was available dip**** continue to make yourself look like you have an extra chromosome.
                When did I say they have the same body type? Are you so slow?

Apparently so since you believe that no one else was available at the time Mayweather-Hatton was signed.

Hmm..let's see.

Negotiations began a week after the Hatton-Castillo fight.

Cotto had no dance partner.

Mosley had no dance partner.

The Margarito-Williams winner was still available.

But Mayweather chooses Hatton. Cotto and Mosley...choose each other afterwards. Williams? Yeah right.

But Hatton was the most viable.

Goodbye, dude.

Seriously.

Comment

Same body type huh? So why was Floyd the "little shrimp" before the fight? **** them hypocrites. Even Hatton has a bigger frame than Floyd. Actually, Floyd was the second SMALLER welterweight in his day and had only half an inch advantage over Hatton! HALF an INCH. Reach was 72-65 for Floyd but the plan for Ricky didn't involve out jabbing Mayweather anyway (remember Oscar failed that at a much bigger reach?).
                  We must face it, Floyd was nearly unbeatable in his prime and even at welterweight he still did pretty good. He was one of the 2 guys i would say while seeing him fight "no one can beat this guy if he fights like this". The other one was the 90's version of Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    Same body type huh? So why was Floyd the "little shrimp" before the fight? **** them hypocrites. Even Hatton has a bigger frame than Floyd. Actually, Floyd was the second SMALLER welterweight in his day and had only half an inch advantage over Hatton! HALF an INCH. Reach was 72-65 for Floyd but the plan for Ricky didn't involve out jabbing Mayweather anyway (remember Oscar failed that at a much bigger reach?).
                    We must face it, Floyd was nearly unbeatable in his prime and even at welterweight he still did pretty good. He was one of the 2 guys i would say while seeing him fight "no one can beat this guy if he fights like this". The other one was the 90's version of Jones.
                    I was talking to the clown IMDAZED who thinks Floyd is some massive guy compared to Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      When did I say they have the same body type? Are you so slow?

Apparently so since you believe that no one else was available at the time Mayweather-Hatton was signed.

Hmm..let's see.

Negotiations began a week after the Hatton-Castillo fight.

Cotto had no dance partner.

Mosley had no dance partner.

The Margarito-Williams winner was still available.

But Mayweather chooses Hatton. Cotto and Mosley...choose each other afterwards. Williams? Yeah right.

But Hatton was the most viable.

Goodbye, dude.

Seriously.

LOL Cotto and Mosley fought a month before hand no? Those fight were made at like the same time. LOL Williams fight was not a possibility in the real world. You have no clue about business at all or how things actually work. You said Ocsar started at 130 so he must not be a real welter so you were making a comparison between their frames saying they must be the same. Seriously dude you should have followed your own advice again and quit talking your only making yourself look worse. I could care less if you talk to me because I have yet to see you make a single valid point or show any real knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X