Vitali Klitschko-Sam Peter Media Interview Transcript

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    I tank god fer dat
    Hhahaha!! I really had a great laugh after seeing your avatar!! Thats ****in hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      Im verry excited to see the once again improved skills by Peter! Im a big fan of him and it seems he and his team is verry confident and Peter might be really in great shape

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
        You can laugh like you want, lets see if you laugh after the fight.

Comment

You can laugh like you want, lets see if you laugh after the fight.

There will be a picture of Sam Peter getting ko'd by Vitali in my avatar after the fights over. Sam Peter is like one of the worst belt holders out of all the eras of boxing, he has no skill and his punch isn't even that great since he couldn't even hurt mccline at all. No, what he hurt was a shot slow moving oleg maskaev. You think because Sam Peter easily disposed of a fighter as shot as Maskaev that you think Vitali will come in the fight shot to pieces moving much slower? HAHAHAHAHAHA, vitali could be 10 percent of the heavyweight he was before he retired and still ko peter, thats how embarrassingly weak the heavyweight division is right now.

Comment

There will be a picture of Sam Peter getting ko'd by Vitali in my avatar after the fights over. Sam Peter is like one of the worst belt holders out of all the eras of boxing, he has no skill and his punch isn't even that great since he couldn't even hurt mccline at all. No, what he hurt was a shot slow moving oleg maskaev. You think because Sam Peter easily disposed of a fighter as shot as Maskaev that you think Vitali will come in the fight shot to pieces moving much slower? HAHAHAHAHAHA, vitali could be 10 percent of the heavyweight he was before he retired and still ko peter, thats how embarrassingly weak the heavyweight division is right now.
            You know what, maybe, just maybe im overrating Peter but you are clearly underrating him. Hes not as bad as you think. I think hes verry talented but until the first bout against Toney he just wanted to use his power with raw punching and didnt care much about boxing. Since then hes improving and i still think the struggle against McCline was a fluke. We have not seen the full potential from Peter yet, hes still not in his prime. There were manny worse belt holders in the history of heavyweight boxing than Peter.
            Last edited by Tobi.G; 09-25-2008, 04:15 AM.

Comment

You don't know what you talkin about. Vitali might beat Peter depending on how hard that jab of his is, but Peter is a good heavyweight and he has some of the hardest punches of the decade. You clearly don't know about heavyweight boxin i don't kno why I'm tryin to explain anythin to you.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
                You don't know what you talkin about. Vitali might beat Peter depending on how hard that jab of his is, but Peter is a good heavyweight and he has some of the hardest punches of the decade. You clearly don't know about heavyweight boxin i don't kno why I'm tryin to explain anythin to you.
                Vitali's left jab/hook/uppercut weapon will be Peter's demise.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2005 View Post
                  Vitali's left jab/hook/uppercut weapon will be Peter's demise.
                  who knows if he'll still have that power or quickness? He might get worn down after a few rounds or at least that's what I'm hoping for since I got some points and money on it. I can't let a bet go like that with +220 odds for Peter.

Comment

You know what, maybe, just maybe im overrating Peter but you are clearly underrating him. Hes not as bad as you think. I think hes verry talented but until the first bout against Toney he just wanted to use his power with raw punching and didnt care much about boxing. Since then hes improving and i still think the struggle against McCline was a fluke. We have not seen the full potential from Peter yet, hes still not in his prime. There were manny worse belt holders in the history of heavyweight boxing than Peter.
                    Judging Peter after he beat Toney is a mistake, Old fat ass James Toney gave Peter problems, Toney got lucky with an sd over dany betchelder, you cannot say Peter is the **** just cause he won a decision over Toney, Toney doesnt belong in the hw division hes shot

Comment

I wana bet on this fight whats a good site to bet on and what is the minumum to maximim amount?

Comment

Working...
                      X