• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Yeah you are right, but I like George and Naz so I liked it
    I kinda miss george.

Comment

Haha George was great entertainment. I don't think he liked Lampley or Merchant having an opinion on what a fighter was doing technically, cause he would always correct them! Funny stuff.

George would always start with 'NO...what he's trying to do is...'

Anyway here is that famous Boxingscene interview where Lampley says he does not miss Foreman

Comment

foreman was unbearably annoying most of the time. Lampley has every reason to have hated working with that douchebag

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Lampley View Post
          George was right, I'm a ****.

Comment

George was more biased then anyone on that crew. I dont miss him one bit. Other then his name, he added nothing to the shows. Great grill maker though. George sure does love money.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              George was more biased then anyone on that crew. I dont miss him one bit. Other then his name, he added nothing to the shows. Great grill maker though. George sure does love money.
              Some of the worst commentating ever was Foreman during Hopkins vs Tito. That was pathetic. Lampley is horrible too, Anybody vs Hopkins etc. Not to mention Lederman is one of the worst judges ever. Emanuel Steward always displays his personal bias and grudges (vs Hopkins or guys he promoted who left him). It says a lot when Lennox, Larry and Max are the best. Fran Charles from the NFL Network was good too.

Comment

Well that was total disrespect towards the all the ******s. Wow.....didn't notice that he said that when I watched that fight.

Comment

I don't remember him saying that stuff. After all I was only 10 years old when I watched it live on PPV.

Comment

big george is very bias and he gets mad if you try to talk boxing with him he does it to lamps and merchant he keeps saying you guys never fought so you have no clue what your talking about something like that.

larry merchant recently has been extremely bias especially towards his hugging of Pacquiao.

Comment

I just checked my copy of the fight, which is the repeat broadcast, and the last 20 seconds of the fight have the commentary edited out. I guess someone backstage realised that the comments were pretty ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X