No announcement yet.

why hasn't calzaghe moved up in weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
    Um no. My ethnic origins are not british. Try again toothless wonder.
    mammal?

warm blooded or cold?

and like the maestro himself finish with a cliche,errmmmmm fatty!

gotta love the jizza,wait for the 1g your a moron ****.

Comment

Originally posted by wayno View Post
      mammal?

warm blooded or cold?

and like the maestro himself finish with a cliche,errmmmmm fatty!

gotta love the jizza,wait for the 1g your a moron ****.
      Why do you think Vitali Klit is a Top Ten ATG ? Why did you run from your previous username like a scared cowardly *****?

Comment

Why do you think Vitali Klit is a Top Ten ATG ? Why did you run from your previous username like a scared cowardly *****?
        hahahahaha...

your more predictable than the weather,briszpac even the birds fly upside down above him because hes not worth ****ing on!

VITALI IS MY IDOL.LOL.

Comment

hahahahaha...

your more predictable than the weather,briszpac even the birds fly upside down above him because hes not worth ****ing on!

VITALI IS MY IDOL.LOL.
          So you admit you're a coward and a liar? Cool. Plus as I've explained to you dozens of times moron: It's "you're". Good God you are dense.

Comment

So you admit you're a coward and a liar? Cool. Plus as I've explained to you dozens of times moron: It's "you're". Good God you are dense.
            i swear on oathe and by almighty god,that you are totally inoffensive, insignificant to the point of obscurity and your pedantic spellchecking nonsense shows how thin the ground you stand on really is, let alone the fact it shows how hurt and desperate you really are as a person/poster.lol.

WAR VITALI.

briszpac:be gentle with me.

Comment

i swear on oathe and by almighty god,that you are totally inoffensive, insignificant to the point of obscurity and your pedantic spellchecking nonsense shows how thin the ground you stand on really is, let alone the fact it shows how hurt and desperate you really are as a person/poster.lol.

WAR VITALI.

briszpac:be gentle with me.
              Fascinating considering how often you post a response 15g. Nice job googling thesaurus.com to come up with pedantic. Maybe you can fool the other special needs kids on here into thinking you are actually smart.

Comment

Fascinating considering how often you post a response 15g. Nice job googling thesaurus.com to come up with pedantic. Maybe you can fool the other special needs kids on here into thinking you are actually smart.
                "Maybe you can fool the other special needs kids on here" are u admiting you have special needs,lol.

googling thesaurus, hahahahaha again he shows us what a lemming he really is.

i am actually smart,my IQ is 132,id offer you a game of chess but i think you have been pawned one two many times!

im of to mow my lawn now anyway il think of you whilst picking up the dog ****.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
                  Roy Jones moved up from middle, supermiddle, light heavy to heavy.
                  calzaghe has stayed at supermiddle his entire career, and hasn't really gotten out of his comfort zone and tested himself, yet other great fighters all move up in weight.

Mosley, mayweather, duran, to name a few.

It would be relatively easy staying in the same division and defending your title and staying undefeated, as opposed to moving up and testing yourself.
                  its obvious that calzaghe doesn't like to be challenged... thats why he fought at 43 yr old hopkins and is fighting a shot rjj.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    its obvious that calzaghe doesn't like to be challenged... thats why he fought at 43 yr old hopkins and is fighting a shot rjj.
                    Hopkins was the toughest possible fight available to him; he was rated higher than anyone else from 154 upwards.

Comment

Working...
                    X