Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Tired of Pual Williams Picking on small Fighters!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    You see Flawless, it's moments like this that you expose yourself as a boxrec warrior. Those of us who actually watch boxing know that Williams was 164 for the first fight with Quintana. Go and watch the fight.
    No real evidence, but your opinion. Thanks for wasting my time

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
      Finally The Man is Gonna Go to his Real Weight class!..At Middle! peaple say Margarito picks on smaller Jr welters but in reality hes always Faced natrual welterweights with the exception of Manuel Gomez and Golden johnson since 2002.... Now Pual williams on the other hand at 6'2 and an 83inch reach has been Picking on smaller fighters almost his whole WW carreer.. lets see....

Santos Pakau- 135 pnds (He moved up a few fights prior to fighting PW)
      Shramba Mitchell- 135-140 pnds (moved up a few fights prior to fightin PW)
      Alfonso Sanchez- 140 pnds (same as above)
      Marteze Logan- 140 pnds (same as above)
      Terrance Cauthen- 140 pnds (He fought at 140 the fight Before PW)
      Sammy sparkman-140-147 pnds (switching weight classes thru his carreer)
      Javier Valdez- 135-140 pnds (where he fought most of his carreer)
      Rodolfo Gomez 130-135 (where he fought his entire carreer before PW)

This was only since 2004 that Hes been fighting Super feather to jr Welter weight fighters (i didnt bother to keep going further). Its just digusting how he fights these small Fighters.
      Oh great, another person bitching about Paul Williams as if we haven't heard it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
        Er no, not my opinion. I clearly stated that if you had seen the fight, you would know the facts. Here is a screenshot for you, although as I said, actually watching boxing is advised.

Comment

Er no, not my opinion. I clearly stated that if you had seen the fight, you would know the facts. Here is a screenshot for you, although as I said, actually watching boxing is advised.

Of course he would weigh in more because of his height, maybe. How much did Margarito weigh in against Cotto. Williams is naturally skinny

Comment

Of course he would weigh in more because of his height, maybe. How much did Margarito weigh in against Cotto. Williams is naturally skinny
            Are you ******ed?

You act as if he doesn't weigh in at more than 147. Then, because you don't actually watch boxing, I have to waste my time uploading a screenshot for you in order to prove something that everyone in the world already knows.

Your response?

"Oh ok, I guess you were right"?

No, you start whining about Margarito.

Yes, Margarito is big for the weight as well. When have I claimed otherwise?

Comment

A guy that tall weight draining himself and fighting professionally would be a risk for his health, would have been KO’d by now. It his natural weight

Comment

A guy that tall weight draining himself and fighting professionally would be a risk for his health, would have been KO’d by now. It his natural weight
                lol No one can knock Williams out at welterweight. It's too much body mass. I mean Williams shoulder region is that of a ****in Volkswagen chassie.

He's litterally a freak to be able make the WW limit at his size. But at the same time, if he tries to move up in weight, just like Margarito, he'll be completely ineffective.

As for him fightin at WW, I mean...who the **** would exactly be shocked if he beats every WW right now? He's a ****in a huge ass freak of nature. It's like "wow," the ****in giant won the fight lmao, go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                  lol No one can knock Williams out at welterweight. It's too much body mass. I mean Williams shoulder region is that of a ****in Volkswagen chassie.

He's litterally a freak to be able make the WW limit at his size. But at the same time, if he tries to move up in weight, just like Margarito, he'll be completely ineffective.

As for him fightin at WW, I mean...who the **** would exactly be shocked if he beats every WW right now? He's a ****in a huge ass freak of nature. It's like "wow," the ****in giant won the fight lmao, go figure.
                  Same with Margarito.. But he came down fighting smaller guys since he got his ass kicked at lightmiddleweight idiot.

Comment

You see Flawless, it's moments like this that you expose yourself as a boxrec warrior. Those of us who actually watch boxing know that Williams was 164 for the first fight with Quintana. Go and watch the fight.

OUCH! That's got to hurt! Flawless got exposed and like a littleleaguer vs. a majorleaguer.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                      OUCH! That's got to hurt! Flawless got exposed and like a littleleaguer vs. a majorleaguer.
                      lol, he does seem silly. but maybe he just forgot it, i did not know he was that heavy as i did not watch the fight. in britain no where showed it as far as i know so i never got a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X