No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "Move on, Margarito"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What nonsense.

Margarito has already moved on...doesn't he have a fight lined up with Clottey? What, he's not allowed to comment on Oscar's utter nonsense recently?

Maybe if some of these mainstream writers stopped kissing Oscar's ass and asking some real questions and writing pieces with integrity, we wouldn't be in this predicament!

Someone ask Dan Rafael why he didn't ask DLH about fighting two lightweights to close out his career? Or why he didn't fight someone close to his size?? There was a conference call last week, all I remember are softball questions!

Gimme a break.

Comment

RL GMA I think I fought the guy in your avatar. It was a special cage match in New York City and if you could stay three minutes in the ring what that guy you would get three thousand dollars. It didn't work out too well though...I finished him in two, and the organiser of the event wouldn't pay me the money, he only gave me what - 100 bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        What nonsense.

Margarito has already moved on...doesn't he have a fight lined up with Clottey? What, he's not allowed to comment on Oscar's utter nonsense recently?

Maybe if some of these mainstream writers stopped kissing Oscar's ass and asking some real questions and writing pieces with integrity, we wouldn't be in this predicament!

Someone ask Dan Rafael why he didn't ask DLH about fighting two lightweights to close out his career? Or why he didn't fight someone close to his size?? There was a conference call last week, all I remember are softball questions!

Gimme a break.
        I was on and it was the worst set of questions ever

it's as if people were afraid to say what they felt

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Parker View Post
          RL GMA I think I fought the guy in your avatar. It was a special cage match in New York City and if you could stay three minutes in the ring what that guy you would get three thousand dollars. It didn't work out too well though...I finished him in two, and the organiser of the event wouldn't pay me the money, he only gave me what - 100 bucks?
          Going to that freak fight is the reason why your uncle died, you webslinging sonovabitch!

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            I don't see how a person can really find fault with Dan Rafael wrote. Makes sense to me.
            Then you might want to actually READ the quote. It made ZERO sense.

First off, Margarito ALREADY FOUGHT WILLIAMS, what part of that do people not understand?

You can't call Margarito a coward or a hypocrite because he's already fought the best the division has had to offer.

He's only trying to bait DLH into a fight and DLH isn't falling for it. While I think that would be the best fight, I think that DLH is going for the money, which is the same reason Margarito is going for DLH......the $$$$.

Margarito is fighting Clottey AGAIN, in a very , very tough fight. He could have taken any fight he wanted but chose this one and has a good chance of losing. Clottey is a tough SOB.

If he wins, he will rematch Williams, there's no doubt about that. If you think otherwise you are not aware of what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Going to that freak fight is the reason why your uncle died, you webslinging sonovabitch!

Comment

LOL Dan is right though. Margarito just doesn't understand how big fights are made. Yeah DLH made a promise to fight the winner but he didnt plan on Margarito winning the fight. Sorry Margarito but you cant sell out arena or sell ppvs if you're life depended on it. You have 5 losses and have spent a good amount of you're career fighting guys the general public has no idea who they are. Margarito and Margarito fans need to get build a bridge and get the **** over it, it aint happening. Dan is also right, Margarito needs to fight Williams. He lost to Williams fair and square and still doesnt want to avenge his loss? Sounds pretty sheepish to me. Marg you may of beat Cotto but you indeed are no Cotto when it comes to popularity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ¡VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                    margarito had to chase dlh before he retired and fighting pac is a cowardly move. margarito will get williams in 2009. he already had a lot of tough fights this year and hes not taking on no bum in his next fight either. margarito dont deserve this hate because he has proven himself and worked his way up the hard way to be recognized as the best welterweight fighter.
                    Quit crying you baby. Once a fighter gets into the spotlight there will always be someone who will step up to bash them and pick out any and all of their flaws. Mayweather worked his way up to the ladder too and you jock him all ****in' day. I find it ironic that the one and only a fact that you've exhausted in Mayweather ducking a career high payday from Margarito has now happened to your boyfriend who has passed up a career high payday against his conqueror Paul Williams. You can kindly reserve the right to shut the **** up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      And I've lived with that every day since it happened. But you can't change the past. I have looked on, as my Uncle Ben used to say 'With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility'.

He was right.

Comment

Working...
                      X