No announcement yet.

Tony Ayala

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    He sparred former world champ Pipino Cuevas.
    Cuevas was a world champ and Tony was 15 yrs. old.
    After the sparring session Cuevas was quoted as saying, "unbelievable, unbelievable."
    Damn you, you beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      Good info. Thank you both.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Good info. Thank you both.
        He actually made a come back after he was released from jail, and won ( I believe) but went right back to jail for the same ****. My dad says he was the biggest waste of talent ever.

On a side note, there was a friend of my father that had a really REALLY hot daughter, but at the time she was like 13. Well, there was a Peeping Tom that kept going and looking in her room. Well, her dad ALMOST caught him and gave him an ass whooping acoulpe of times. Well the girls dad happened to see the guy coming one day and got his baseball bat ready, snuck around the house, and waited for the Peeping Tom guy. Well, sure enough the guy starts looking through her window and then BOOM her dad hits im in the head with the bat. Killed the guy and ended up getting like 20-30 years in jail.

Comment

On a side note, there was a friend of my father that had a really REALLY hot daughter, but at the time she was like 13. Well, there was a Peeping Tom that kept going and looking in her room. Well, her dad ALMOST caught him and gave him an ass whooping acoulpe of times. Well the girls dad happened to see the guy coming one day and got his baseball bat ready, snuck around the house, and waited for the Peeping Tom guy. Well, sure enough the guy starts looking through her window and then BOOM her dad hits im in the head with the bat. Killed the guy and ended up getting like 20-30 years in jail.
          20 or 30 years is a small price to pay if someone is screwing with your family. It is a fact that many peepers escalate into rapists and worse. I wouldn't think twice about cracking the skull of anyone messing with my kids or any of my family. Nobody wants to go to prison. But I would rather be there than have to live with the knowledge that one of my children had been scarred physially and emotionaly for life. Thats just me.

Comment

Great minds think alike.

That'll be your dad and me.

Comment

Working...
            X