No announcement yet.

Tony Ayala

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Ayala

Facts, pictures, video's of his fights any one?

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
    Facts, pictures, video's of his fights any one?
    Fact? Wasted talent piece of **** rapist. Youtube will have video if you want to check it out.

Comment

Nothink comes up on you tube

Comment

could of been great!

Comment

Sadly I only remember his fight against Campas, he got rocked..

Comment

My dad was a trainer for some world champs and journey man, and also was Kenny Weldon's assistant trainer for years.

He said that Tony Ayala was the second coming of Duran, and could have been one of the greatest to ever lace them up. He said he was ferocious and had great skills. I dont know, I have heard stories and that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              My dad was a trainer for some world champs and journey man, and also was Kenny Weldon's assistant trainer for years.

He said that Tony Ayala was the second coming of Duran, and could have been one of the greatest to ever lace them up. He said he was ferocious and had great skills. I dont know, I have heard stories and that is it.
              I don't doubt he was on course to great things, but he flushed it all away to be a junkie and a rapist. I've heard stories of him sparring with a world champ (can't remember who) and more than holding his own as an amatuer.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                I don't doubt he was on course to great things, but he flushed it all away to be a junkie and a rapist. I've heard stories of him sparring with a world champ (can't remember who) and more than holding his own as an amatuer.
                Yeah I cant remember who it was, but he was actually kicking his ass BIG TIME. MY dad told me this story. Hold on I'll call him and get the name.....

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  He sparred former world champ Pipino Cuevas.
                  Cuevas was a world champ and Tony was 15 yrs. old.
                  After the sparring session Cuevas was quoted as saying, "unbelievable, unbelievable."

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    Yeah I cant remember who it was, but he was actually kicking his ass BIG TIME. MY dad told me this story. Hold on I'll call him and get the name.....
                    ALright I called my dad and got the info......

Tony Ayala was either 15 or 16 and was sparrign with Pipino Cuevas who at the time was a world champion. Tony Ayala at that age was kicking his ass in sparring for a couple of days, so they didnt let him spar with Pipino anymore because Pipino was taking to much damage physically and emotionally. My dad said that Pipino was real low on himself since Ayala was getting the best of him at such a young age. So they brought in other sparring partners and didnt let Tony spar with him anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X