Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is what it must be like to be knocked out..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i got knocked out playin footy, i got kneed in the temple, and everything flashed white and now i cant remember most of that entire game even the stuff that happened after i went back on lol my short term memory was shot for the rest of the day

Comment

Yeah gettin buckled sucks

Comment

Once I got into a fight and I got punched flush on the egde of my left eye. Next thing, I knew I was on the ground. Is that spot some sort of soft spot or was the punch just extremely hard?

Comment

Originally posted by RMAcero View Post
          Once I got into a fight and I got punched flush on the egde of my left eye. Next thing, I knew I was on the ground. Is that spot some sort of soft spot or was the punch just extremely hard?
          that happened me outside a nightclub, except I didn't even see the punch coming nor am i sure it was a punch to this day, the strangest thing was, my mate got nailed too so we both looked at each other while on the floor like wtf? I got up, pretty angry, and sailed into this big guy who was fighting managed to whack him 3 times before his ***** g/f grabbed my face and put me to the floor while diggin her nails into my face whilst my mates came over and took care of him. so yeah, thats the closest i came to a knockout
          Last edited by Weebler I; 08-10-2008, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            that happened me outside a nightclub, except I didn't even see the punch coming nor am i sure it was a punch to this day, the strangest thing was, my mate got nailed too so we both looked at each other while on the floor like wtf? I got up, pretty angry, and sailed into this big guy who was fighting managed to whack him 3 times before his ***** g/f grabbed my face and put me to the floor while diggin her nails into my face whilst my mates came over and took care of him. so yeah, thats the closest i came to a knockout
            Damn you got knocked out by a dude and then his girlfriend beat you up too? Yikes.

Comment

cant say i know the feeling

dont think i'd want to either

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                Damn you got knocked out by a dude and then his girlfriend beat you up too? Yikes.
                I'm not sure I got knocked out, I got knocked down tho then nailed the guy then his girl jumped me lol

Comment

Ask Ricky Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Guled View Post
                    Ask Ricky Hatton
                    whats that crappy flag in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      whats that crappy flag in your avatar?
                      Puerto Rico. A country which produce way better fighters than the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X