Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I traded In Mayweather for Cotto (read why)...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I traded In Mayweather for Cotto (read why)...

I gotta get this **** off my chest bare with me:

I love this sport, love it!!! Now I know my stuff, not as much as some of u guyz but I can **** a bit, and in my opinion PBF is obviously and easliy the most gifted fighter out there that is still in his prime especially after the cotto vs margo outcome. Cuz Cotto lost to someone I believe floyd, if focused and detemined would outbox to a UD. PBF used to be my fav fighter since he dismantled chico (RIP) and I remember first seeing him fight in baby blue trunks (dont remember who he fought) and was like damn this kids got skill. I used to tell everyone PBF is f n sick and uncontainable and they didnt even know who he was, so life went on. To the point, PBF was my fav for a long time and he decided to become "money may" and decided not to fight the best........then retired. I always watched cotto fights cuz they were great entertainment, and my puerto rican boy was always cotto cotto. I was like shut up, PBF will mop his stationary as up. When he dismantled zab, I became a fan because cotto always wanted to fight the best/toughest and was humble about his victories. Then he fought shane, which i score 8 rds to 4, maybe im biased. He was fighting top oppostion, old or not shane got hands and can trouble a lot of ego trippin contenders or champs. Where is PBF, excuse me Money May??? Cleans up Hatton, and golden johnson, i mean oscar (millies hot) and is done, so I scrapped him. Don't sweat the fight order. PBF should have called out everyone from welter and put them on his hit list, feed your ****in fans!!!! Cotto supplied his fans fight food for their boxing hunger with good action packed fights and after he keeps goin to next fight and takes care of the fans. The 26 july Cotto rumbles and loses to an unknown human speciman cyborg(Margo)from TJ in a hell match, satan dont want none (neither does PBF for his fans). I will back Cotto before Mayweather because he fought who we wanted him to fight!! And Mayweather got fat while we starved and said **** u guys i already have ur money. Much respect to Margo, i dont like him, but i respect him. Cotto and Marg lived up to the hype!!! Thank you guys,that night of boxing it was a feast for a king!!! Cotto work on some **** and get back to the top again. Bottomline, who cares if your skilled and don't fight???? So as far as Money May, u owe your fans a buffet dinner motha trucka, cuz u already lost one true fan.

:boxing

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      :boxing
      cong****, thread of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
        I gotta get this **** off my chest bare with me:

I love this sport, love it!!! Now I know my stuff, not as much as some of u guyz but I can **** a bit, and in my opinion PBF is obviously and easliy the most gifted fighter out there that is still in his prime especially after the cotto vs margo outcome. Cuz Cotto lost to someone I believe floyd, if focused and detemined would outbox to a UD. PBF used to be my fav fighter since he dismantled chico (RIP) and I remember first seeing him fight in baby blue trunks (dont remember who he fought) and was like damn this kids got skill. I used to tell everyone PBF is f n sick and uncontainable and they didnt even know who he was, so life went on. To the point, PBF was my fav for a long time and he decided to become "money may" and decided not to fight the best........then retired. I always watched cotto fights cuz they were great entertainment, and my puerto rican boy was always cotto cotto. I was like shut up, PBF will mop his stationary as up. When he dismantled zab, I became a fan because cotto always wanted to fight the best/toughest and was humble about his victories. Then he fought shane, which i score 8 rds to 4, maybe im biased. He was fighting top oppostion, old or not shane got hands and can trouble a lot of ego trippin contenders or champs. Where is PBF, excuse me Money May??? Cleans up Hatton, and golden johnson, i mean oscar (millies hot) and is done, so I scrapped him. Don't sweat the fight order. PBF should have called out everyone from welter and put them on his hit list, feed your ****in fans!!!! Cotto supplied his fans fight food for their boxing hunger with good action packed fights and after he keeps goin to next fight and takes care of the fans. The 26 july Cotto rumbles and loses to an unknown human speciman cyborg(Margo)from TJ in a hell match, satan dont want none (neither does PBF for his fans). I will back Cotto before Mayweather because he fought who we wanted him to fight!! And Mayweather got fat while we starved and said **** u guys i already have ur money. Much respect to Margo, i dont like him, but i respect him. Cotto and Marg lived up to the hype!!! Thank you guys,that night of boxing it was a feast for a king!!! Cotto work on some **** and get back to the top again. Bottomline, who cares if your skilled and don't fight???? So as far as Money May, u owe your fans a buffet dinner motha trucka, cuz u already lost one true fan.
        Nice! Right on point. I used to like Floyd too at first. Then he started taking the easy route. My main problem is him saying he's gonna go toe to toe and then doesn't. He can fight however he wants to win fights, more power to him. Just don't say you're gonna do something else. There's plenty of guys who I never liked their style (Cory Spinks, Pernell Whitaker, just to name a couple) But they didn't say "I'm gonna got toe to toe, this is gonna be a war!" They said something like "I'm gonna beat him" or "I'm gonna box his socks off" (which I think Spinks said) All I'm saying is don't front. Floyd should've said "I'm gonna be hitting and moving all night and there's not a damn thing you can do about it." Who knows, that might've gotten him more respect. The other thing is, just because you know you can beat somebody, and the fans know you can beat somebody, doesn't mean you shouldn't fight him. Prove it in the ring.

Comment

Good thread.

Comment

Wow u said everything i tought about. I use to be a big Floyd fan. Still am a fan but not a big fan like i use to. Now my fav fighter is Cotto because of what u said

Comment

Solid post.

Comment

I can respect what you said. I agree. Floyd will be back though. Dont care about him much but he will be back.

Comment

What Cotto said in his last interview was humbling. How can you dislike a fighter like Cotto. The guy just fights who they put in front of him and gives all he can. No excuses, just a raw fighter. Cotto will be back better than ever with more fans than ever. I bet Floyd even admires Cotto after all was said and done.

Comment

Floyd will be your favorite again soon enough. With all of Floyd's ridiculous business investments I'm sure he will be back in the ring in no time, taking on the best. He will need the money. You're goin' down Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X