Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I traded In Mayweather for Cotto (read why)...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
    Take that disgusting pic off your avi lmfao.
    Lol there was a thread in the lounge about the same subject.

Comment

Im A Floyd Fan And I Tell Yall Y I Bak Him...he Is The Most Skilled Boxer N The Game Today And U Cant Deny That...truth Is I Am U Huge Roy Jones Jr Fan And I Feel Floyd Is Jus Doin The Same Thing He Did And Jus Get Money While Avoidin Tough Comp...but Truthfully His Has Fought Better Comp...roy Jus Had A More Crowd Pleasin Style............money Makes U Lose Ya Hunger Idc Who U R And We R Startin To C That Wit Pbf But I Gurantee He'll B Bak So Y Hate Him So Much

Comment

Floyd let it be known that he was clearly fighting for money. He never tried to hide that. If you ask me all fighters need to become their own boss, call your own shots. When he broke away from Arum and became his own boss, I respected him more. Why do you guys think Floyd was #1 on every fighters radar, because he was that money fight that could lead to bigger opportunities. I cant knock Mayweathers hustle at all. He deserved the right to choose his opponents. When you have accompished as much as he had in the sport you deserve that right.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
          Floyd let it be known that he was clearly fighting for money. He never tried to hide that. If you ask me all fighters need to become their own boss, call your own shots. When he broke away from Arum and became his own boss, I respected him more. Why do you guys think Floyd was #1 on every fighters radar, because he was that money fight that could lead to bigger opportunities. I cant knock Mayweathers hustle at all. He deserved the right to choose his opponents. When you have accompished as much as he had in the sport you deserve that right.
          I agree but when people start saying he is the best of this generation. That doesn't sit too well with people that know he did not face the best of this generation. Mayweather is a smart business man and that's all he is. Until he can prove he's the best he will remain just that a smart business man.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
            it's a shame floyd doesn't possess cottos balls or any at that
            Since when does it take balls to quit?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenSnake View Post
              I agree but when people start saying he is the best of this generation. That doesn't sit too well with people that know he did not face the best of this generation. Mayweather is a smart business man and that's all he is. Until he can prove he's the best he will remain just that a smart business man.
              He's by far the best of this generation. You have guys like Hopkins and others saying this also. He didnt fight the best at 147 but if people are going to judge him on that, then there has to be some personal issuse. Every fight for him was a challenge. He was always suppose to be the weaker or smaller guy but he always came out on top. Then the excuses about how he won would come flying. Im a fan of the sport #1 but I dont see how in the hell anyone can say anything negative about dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
                Take that disgusting pic off your avi lmfao.
                Take that skinny, malnutrition looking bony ass chick off of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenSnake View Post
                  Lol there was a thread in the lounge about the same subject.
                  The question is, what is so disgusting about her, and why would you talk about it in the lounge lol!!!??? She's 6'2 196 lbs of all ASs and breasts, and some think she is fat or ugly??? Go figure lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boofdatruth View Post
                    The question is, what is so disgusting about her, and why would you talk about it in the lounge lol!!!??? She's 6'2 196 lbs of all ASs and breasts, and some think she is fat or ugly??? Go figure lol.
                    dude if i see that pic one more time
                    ima have to put u on ignore

Comment

Maybe im just different, but when i like a fighter, a team or anything, i support them until the bitter vicious end. Sure there are guys i like better than some, but i dont do all this "OH IM SUPPORTING FIGHTER X NOW, I DONT LIKE FIGHTER Y ANYMORE" i mean there are times when a fighter doesnt do what i want them to do etc, but these fighters arent my wives, my girlfriends, or my family members, honestly, some of yall really get your feelings hurt when a fighter doesnt do what you want them to do. Its their choice, we dont have to like it, but on the other hand, we dont need to act like they just broke up with us and write goodbye letters to get our point across.

Comment

Working...
                      X