Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Manny Pacquiao go threw Mayweather's 130-135 resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    You're still all trippin and completely underestimating manny's boxing ability. Its not that he's easy to hit or he's incapable of boxing a strategic fight. He'd rather just go to war because thats what people came to see. Against anyone floyd fought at 130-135 he'd come out undefeated. Perhaps with a couple of disputable outcomes against castillo and chico but very undefeated nonetheless
    manny not easy to hit? hmm... you are not talking about manny pacquiao right?

Comment

the amount of bull**** in this thread... wow!

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
        the amount of bull**** in this thread... wow!
        Thanks for letting them know Wmute . Seriosly, some even thought Pac would outbox Chico or K.O him

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
          OMG, you crack me up... "break down castillo"... "the way he did with diaz"

David Diaz = weakest titleholder @135 in a while (needed a gift against a shot Morales (the biggest win on is resume, KOed by Kendall Holt). About zero skills.

Castillo = best lightweight of this decade after Mayweather. Holds victories over Corrales, Casamayor, Johnston and gave Mayweather his toughest fight. One of the best infighters in the game, excellent timing and control of the ring on top of that.

And also I highly doubt Corrales would be the tougher test of the two
          Hey I never said either would be an easy fight. I just think Pac would be too fast for Castillo to get inside for long enough to do any serious damage to Pac. All the while taking punishment trying to get inside. Styles make fights and I think Chico's height and reach advantage would be tougher 4 Pac than Castillo's bully tactics which i think he can get by more convincingly

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
            Thanks for letting them know Wmute . Seriosly, some even thought Pac would outbox Chico or K.O him
            The biggest bull**** on this thread is how much of it has turned more into a floyd lovefest rather than showing proper respect to castillo or corales

Comment

The biggest bull**** on this thread is how much of it has turned more into a floyd lovefest rather than showing proper respect to castillo or corales
              Why are you telling me this?? I respect Chico and JLC.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                Why are you telling me this?? I respect Chico and JLC.
                I do too. But keeping things real both guys are very beatable by Pac. Not necessarily decisively. Not necessarily by KO or or by outclassing either but definitely neither guy is capable of knocking out Pac and he's capable of winning by outworking either guy

Comment

Hey I never said either would be an easy fight. I just think Pac would be too fast for Castillo to get inside for long enough to do any serious damage to Pac. All the while taking punishment trying to get inside. Styles make fights and I think Chico's height and reach advantage would be tougher 4 Pac than Castillo's bully tactics which i think he can get by more convincingly
                  So you are saying, Pac would move in and out, because certainly he would not be picking his shots from the outside right? just not his thing.

So let's say he is moving in and out, I don't see how he can do that fast enough, since Mayweather was getting hit plenty (and not just on the inside, one of Castillo's best punches has always been his right hand on and after the break) while doing it in their 1st fight, and few fighters know how to move so they don't get hit as well as Mayweather does.

As for Corrales, I think he rarely used his size advantage (althought it would be huge against pac), the main concern there is that pac would get hit and corrales hit damn hard. However if he gets past the punishment the fight is for pac to take. That's a big ****ing IF though.

Against Castillo I just don't see how he can win. Castillo is not just big and tough, he is also very very skilled. He is a well schooled fighter, although people liked to think of him as a tank, he is not a plodder like Margarito at all. He doesnt get outboxed or outfoxed easy, ask Mayweather and Casamayor.

Comment

I do too. But keeping things real both guys are very beatable by Pac. Not necessarily decisively. Not necessarily by KO or or by outclassing either but definitely neither guy is capable of knocking out Pac and he's capable of winning by outworking either guy
                    They are not apable of K.O'ing Pac?!! Man Chico and JLC would be the hardest puncher Pac has ever dealt with. How can you say that??

Comment

see? that's the kind of stuff that comes out of nowhere. Why would Corrales not be "capable" of KOing pac? he was capable of koing anyone he hit... what makes pac indestructible at said weights? nothing, in fact, as someone pointed out, he felt morales punches and morales wasnt exactly stopping anyone at 130.

Comment

Working...
                      X