Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Manny Pacquiao go threw Mayweather's 130-135 resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    You see him beating Diego?? Pac wouldn't be able to go toe to toe with Diego and how would he outbox him?? Remember Diego always gets back up.

Check out the KING of "always gets back up"----> Juan Manuel Marquez.
    JMM also outboxed Pac, so both of your reasons doesn't really prove much. I'm not saying Pac will easily beat Diego, but he could possibly knock him down so many times for the UD win.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Check out the KING of "always gets back up"----> Juan Manuel Marquez.
      JMM also outboxed Pac, so both of your reasons doesn't really prove much. I'm not saying Pac will easily beat Diego, but he could possibly knock him down so many times for the UD win.
      Understand but Pac is a good brawler wth very little boxing skills. I don't think he can go toe to woe with Diego and does he have the skills to outbox the much bigger man?? Remember its very easy to hit Pac.

Comment

Understand but Pac is a good brawler wth very little boxing skills. I don't think he can go toe to woe with Diego and does he have the skills to outbox the much bigger man?? Remember its very easy to hit Pac.
        It's not the most difficult task in the world to outbox Diego. When he was stalking he often forgot to throw. And sure he will get up but by the 4th knockdown the ref is gonna stop the fight, sort of like the Floyd fight.

Comment

If he can take Chico's punishment (a major IF) he can beat him.

Everyone else he would probably be able to, but he would have very close fights against people Mayweather dominated (Chicanito, Chavez, Famosto)

BUT I dont really see any way in which he could have got past Castillo.

Comment

What do you guys think?? Think he could?? Could he go toe to toe with a prime JLC?? Or Diego?? Or would he outbox them?? Is he capable of that?? Explain
            I don't think Pacquaio would beat castillo or corrales.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydMoneyMay View Post
              I aint hatin or nuttin but Im just curious. How come you post like that?.

lol...just want to be different thats all.

Comment

I think Diego would be to tall for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee88 View Post
                  I think Diego would be to tall for Pac.
                  He didn't even try to fight tall though...

I forgot about Genaro Hernandez. I think Pacquiao would probably beat him, but it would be a tough road to get that W.

Comment

Pacquiao has some of the best boxing skills in the world. He just throws it all out the window because he'd rather brawl. When he beat Barrera in 03 and Morales in the 2nd fight it was body punches that made the difference. Something Pac is very good at but people overlook constantly in favor of the flashy left bombs

Comment

Diego might have been to big, but you can make the same case that Mayweather would have trouble with Barrera, Morales and Marquez at 130..

Comment

Working...
                      X