Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Manny Pacquiao go threw Mayweather's 130-135 resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FloydMoneyMay View Post
    Like Calzaghe got beat by Hopkins?
    Castillo beat Mayweather and was robbed, but Hopkins clearly lost to Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      Probably the same way he did to Diaz. I mean, the Corrales who was at 130 against Mayweather was reluctant as hell to throw because, as David Diaz said, "the punches are just too ****ing fast!".

Corrales was also pretty reliant on his power at 130, and Pacquiao's chin is really, and I mean REALLY good.

Pacquiao would be just too quick, and also... Corrales always seemed to have a problem taking punches from the opponent's left hand. That is Pacquiao's money punch. He's probably be on the canvas more than a couple of times in that fight.
      this I agree
      Corrales was paralyzed in that fight and couldnt put any combos together floyd jr was too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        yes not this again.
        comparing pacman to mayweather jr didnt you do this already?
        you want people to say NO.
        You got the wrong person. I never made a thread like this. Domain anti drug song for you

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
          Hopkins beat Calzaghe in a close fight.

Comment

Very good question i think pacman could have beaten Genaro Hernandez,Famoso and Jesus chavez but i find it difficult to see how he would get through a taller fighter like corrales or a prime for prime corrales.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
              Very good question i think pacman could have beaten Genaro Hernandez,Famoso and Jesus chavez but i find it difficult to see how he would get through a taller fighter like corrales or a prime for prime corrales.
              I aint hatin or nuttin but Im just curious. How come you post like that?.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                You also need an anti drug song

WHIIITTTTTEEEEE LIIINNNNNEEEESSSS

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                  Probably the same way he did to Diaz. I mean, the Corrales who was at 130 against Mayweather was reluctant as hell to throw because, as David Diaz said, "the punches are just too ****ing fast!".

Corrales was also pretty reliant on his power at 130, and Pacquiao's chin is really, and I mean REALLY good.

Pacquiao would be just too quick, and also... Corrales always seemed to have a problem taking punches from the opponent's left hand. That is Pacquiao's money punch. He's probably be on the canvas more than a couple of times in that fight.
                  Doesn't matter how good a chin you have Chico's power will put you on your ass. Just like Margarito, doesn't matter how good his chin is Tito would put him on his ass.

Comment

I would give him a very good chance to beat the same comp as Floyd at 130. To early to tell how he would fare at 135.

Comment

Unsure Castillo is the only one i'm unsure about. He beats Diego and Chavez imo but Castillo was too big.

Comment

Working...
                      X