Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito Cheats!!!! Used Steroids To Fight Cotto!! Sources TBA!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    I was thinking more PCP then roids.
    Remember that mexicano who boxed viloria omar nino tested positive for some drugs that made him energetic amphetamines?>
    i dont think its true though. if your going to start a thread about it like another poster said you need to have your sources down. i can easily come here and say joe faked the injury to move the fight back or try to get it in his backyard but what proof do i have???????? to come out and say something you have to back it up as simple as that.

Comment

That would be a mother****er if it was true

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo View Post
        i dont think its true though. if your going to start a thread about it like another poster said you need to have your sources down. i can easily come here and say joe faked the injury to move the fight back or try to get it in his backyard but what proof do i have???????? to come out and say something you have to back it up as simple as that.
        I know your point bro, but like I say.. SOURCES TBA.. I just received the rumours and post this thread so when my argument becomes true I can say I was the 1st one to say it

Comment

Originally posted by mochoso91 View Post
          I know your point bro, but like I say.. SOURCES TBA.. I just received the rumours and post this thread so when my argument becomes true I can say I was the 1st one to say it
          well if i dont see a legit source within 24 hours i will throw you some bad karma also.

Comment

I AM A cotto fan i am ok with is lost ... i do think he be back and better than ever... now that he know he can be beat. watch out boxing cotto is coming back to kill... it only took a 5'11 power puncher to beat him lol when the say they bigger guy beat him they reallllyyyy mean it! lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              well if i dont see a legit source within 24 hours i will throw you some bad karma also.
              And what you gonna do if you found a legit source in less than 24 hours??

Comment

Le Mexicain Anton Margarite a détrôné le Portoricain Cotto par arrêt de l'arbitre à la 11e reprise lors de leur combat... Les realite.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  I was thinking more PCP then roids.
                  Remember that mexicano who boxed viloria omar nino tested positive for some drugs that made him energetic amphetamines?>
                  thats crazy! i didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Philippe View Post
                    Le Mexicain Anton Margarite a détrôné le Portoricain Cotto par arrêt de l'arbitre à la 11e reprise lors de leur combat... Les realite.
                    English please, monsieur.

Comment

I really hope its not true, such a good fight, hate to see everything that happened swallowed with controversy. I can't imagine Margarito needing steroids, just sounds like a rumor that would circulate after such a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X