No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito Knocks Out Miguel Cotto in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    can't prove that he always used cement, nor can you prove that he never used cement.

all we know for sure is that he tried to use them against mosley
    finally. someone who speaks un-biased truth. you sir, get green K from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
      u r dam right u snitch
      snitch?.........

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
        snitch?.........
        yeah i remember when u reported weapon s than one time snitch

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
          yeah i remember when u reported weapon s than one time snitch
          You really think I would tell everyone once I have reported them?

Most of the time it's just posted for a laugh.

Don't believe everything you read.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
            We all know the truth.

And that is Margarito was fighting with bricks against Cotto.

He used it against a "supposedly" shot Mosley, so he used it in the biggest fight of his life.
            Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
            imo he used them for cotto the biggest fight of his life
            yep, that's your opinion... its not fact

Comment

Obviously. There are no facts.

But I don't consider myself a court, I don't need "facts" to know when something is shifty.

Comment

I have a right to an opinion. Going from all the videos of the fight them talking in corner cottos face what capetillo said how thats the same way they always wrap his hands and common sense i believe he used them. This isnt a court I dont have to to have evidence or proof to say he used them or not this is a forum its for public opinion

Comment

• Classic thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                    Classic thread!

It is a classic thread with a (*) asterisk next to it!!

Comment

• I was devasted by that fight. I couldn't believe anybody could do such damage to Cotto. Look at the way he beat Shane, and Mosley is one of the best there is. Cotto is built like a brick ****house, and he can really take a punch.

In the back of my mind, i kinda wondered if something fishy was going on, like 'rito doing steriods or speed or something. Cotto is probably my favorite boxer, and has been for a while. so it really grieved me to watch him get pummeled like that.

He just had to have plaster in his gloves to do that to Cotto's face. He was a freakin' bloody mess. Nobody in his weight class can do so much damage to his face. In fact, that was one of the bloodiest fights Ive seen in a long time.

Look at all the really hard punchers. They still didn't make such a mess of their opponents like that cheatin' scumbag 'rito did. Get that crap out of his gloves, shove them both in the ring again, and watch Cotto bring 'rito to his knees with one of those killer left hooks to the kidneys.

"rito looked to me to be all over the place, in a wild kinda state of mind, arms flailing all over the place, trying to find a target, so when hi finally did manage to hit Cotto, who also is a great defensive fighter, he hurt him bad, while Cotto was very focused, disiplined, determined, he things well on his feet and 'rito did all that damage to him. I had a feeling something was wrong with this picture, and now we all know the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X