Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito Knocks Out Miguel Cotto in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a former ****rito Hater I just want to extend my congratulations to him.

Cotto IMO did nothing wrong in fact he boxed brilliantly. But Marga was a different kind of animal last night. Talk about determination, will, etc. Unreal.

Cong**** Marg, you've EARNED my respect..

Comment

• Good fight marg

I was quite impressed i didn't think cotto would be pressured and literally ran after. I thought it would be a much slower fight with cotto outboxing. Cotto just couldn't hurt him and wasn't as smart as he was earlier on. I beleive floyd wouldn't be able to scratch margarito but he would easily win a UD. MArg walks in flat footed and body faced right at you. Instead of backing up to the ropes Floyd would quickly change angles and smash him with a str8 right/ I beleive floyd will come back soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
        Margarito's skill did not win the fight... Cotto outboxed Margarito all night.. Margarito was just too big .. Cotto's punches had no affect on him. Anytime a fighter can walk thru hooks to the head its going to be a long night.
        Say.. you a ***** ass hater that always talk down on Margarito... look at all the **** you talked before the fight ... just get the **** out of here ... dont try to act like you giving Margarito props.. couse i know as soon as they name his next opponent.. you gonna be talking that hating **** again...

Comment

• Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
          As a former ****rito Hater I just want to extend my congratulations to him.

Cotto IMO did nothing wrong in fact he boxed brilliantly. But Marga was a different kind of animal last night. Talk about determination, will, etc. Unreal.

Cong**** Marg, you've EARNED my respect..
          Thats keeping it real there bruhh... Cotto will beat anyone else though.. and he fought till he coulnt no more... much props to Cotto.. i said before it was a %51 Margarito to %49 Cotto to win... but that it was like a toss up fight... Margarito just half man half gorilla or some ****.. he takes bombs to the face and body like it aint nothing but a chicken wing...

Comment

• Well well well as I have post in this site that ****rito will coma out victorious.... VIVA MARGARITO " THE NEW WBA WELTERWEIGHT CHAMP" .....

where are those Cotto fans now who belittle Margarito.... and some saying that Cotto the next P4P king after July 26.. Bwa hahahahahahaha..... as I have told you Cotto is just an ordinary Champ..... if ever Cotto will fight again Super Zab & Mosley definitely he will fall again in the Canvas.......

P4P king what a **** talking that brings it here..... because Cotto just eat his asssssss.

as I have watch the fight from Round 1 to Round 11.... Come cotto run run run. Run Cotto Run Run.... Run then after he finish running he was badly battered up.......

So PBF stay retired......

Comment

• PBDS stands for ***** ***** **** Sucker

Shot out to PBDS. This wankster is talking mad ****, even after his boy Cotto got knocked the fu** out. Yo son save some face and stop now. Some advice, shut the **** up and take the loss like a man. Margarito was better than Cotto- end of story.

Comment

• I always wanted to read this article

Comment

• *cough*

*cough*

Great Win..

Props to Margarito and his Corner!!!!..W00000000000000000T!!!!!!

Comment

• LOL at some of this posters who saw a different Margarito that night. I guess they were right......

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      LOL at some of this posters who saw a different Margarito that night. I guess they were right......
                      huh? it was the same margo... relentless pressure. this was the first time we saw cotto quit though

Comment

Working...
                      X