No announcement yet.

A fighter as successful as Cotto with Mayorga's personality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Is that why one of the biggest trash talkers in the game Bernard Hopkins who is well known and even pushed Winky by the face did horrible last year in this same month as well?
    See Sin says I brought up tickets but in reality you said Winky vs Hopkins did bad PERIOD. You never mentioned PPV buys. Dumb Ass

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano
      1. If you read what I said starting this thread. You'd understand that I said, How would tickets sell if Cotto had Mayorga's personality.

2. Sin said 2 spedific fighters didn't do to well because of TICKETS. Tickets as you can see don't mean a thing. Its more about the PPV buys. Sin became a Certied Hypocrite when he later said that Tickets didn't matter. See where I'm going??

3. Are you dumb???
      You and Dios jumped for some way off topic ****. The Thread as YOU wrote it said TICKETS and Sin's response was post 21 then Dios in Post 22 came with the PPV **** that was off topic. Then you both looked like asses arguing off of Dios's post when Sin hadn't said **** about PPV's yet..... YOU as the Thread starter should know what the **** it is you wrote.....
      And if you wanna call me dumb for having to explain to YOU WTF it is YOUR thread is talking about makes YOU WHAT??????

Comment

Originally posted by alfonso13702 View Post
        You and Dios jumped for some way off topic ****. The Thread as YOU wrote it said TICKETS and Sin's response was post 21 then Dios in Post 22 came with the PPV **** that was off topic. Then you both looked like asses arguing off of Dios's post when Sin hadn't said **** about PPV's yet..... YOU as the Thread starter should know what the **** it is you wrote.....
        And if you wanna call me dumb for having to explain to YOU WTF it is YOUR thread is talking about makes YOU WHAT??????

Comment

Look u 3rd grader. I will say it slow. Sin said Winky vs Hopkins did bad?? U get that part...right???? I said that, he said, it was because tickets when PPV buys is the most important...right???? Dios showed that 325k buys is good right??? Which I completely understand. The mistake I made was that I said, Sin said it was because of Tickets when in reality he said the fight did bad period.
          Last edited by El Dominicano; 07-16-2008, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I guess he wasn't satisfied with just you owning him huh?

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
              Look u 3rd grader. I will say it slow. Sin said Winky vs Hopkins did bad?? U get that part...right???? He said it was because tickets when PPV buys is the most important...right???? Dios showed that 325k buys is good right??? Which I completely understand. The mistake I made was that I said, Sin said it was because of Tickets when in reality he said the fight did bad period.
              If PPV is the most important then why even make this thread now about "TICKETS" DO YOU BUY TICKETS FOR PPV? REALLY .... WHAT SERVICE DO YOU HAVE? You must have dropped out or something.... I see you're still young kid..... Don't be stupid ALL your life go back to school, DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE! Go back and read the posts in ORDER see for yourself WTF your thread is about. Notice how DIOS started sidebusting about the PPV's in #22

Comment

Look u 3rd grader. I will say it slow. Sin said Winky vs Hopkins did bad?? U get that part...right???? I said that, he said, it was because tickets when PPV buys is the most important...right???? Dios showed that 325k buys is good right??? Which I completely understand. The mistake I made was that I said, Sin said it was because of Tickets when in reality he said the fight did bad period.
                where we talking about tickets or ppv sales?? cus I could have sworn we were talking about tickets.. you trying to backtrack now that you lost and made a fool of yourself putting words in my mouth but the thread initially was about tickets to begin with and that's what we were talking about.

Please.. go back in the thread and tell me where in do I say that the PPV numbers where bad... I'll be waiting... lolz.

These people just don't know when to quit.

Comment

If PPV is the most important then why even make this thread now about "TICKETS" DO YOU BUY TICKETS FOR PPV? REALLY .... WHAT SERVICE DO YOU HAVE? You must have dropped out or something.... I see you're still young kid..... Don't be stupid ALL your life go back to school, DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE! Go back and read the posts in ORDER see for yourself WTF your thread is about. Notice how DIOS started sidebusting about the PPV's in #22
                  I made in mistake in saying that Sin City said Winky vs Hopkins did bad because of Tickets. When in reality, he said the fight did bad period. Dios provided us with how the PPV buys did. Is that hard to understand. Ur dumb.

Comment

They aren't gonna get it. Their mental capacity wont allow them too.
                    Let's leave now while we can before our IQ drops for being around these two.

Comment

They aren't gonna get it. Their mental capacity wont allow them too.
                      Let's leave now while we can before our IQ drops for being around these two.
                      I hope it ain't contagious LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X