Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fighter as successful as Cotto with Mayorga's personality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that why one of the biggest trash talkers in the game Bernard Hopkins who is well known and even pushed Winky by the face did horrible last year in this same month as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      Is that why one of the biggest trash talkers in the game Bernard Hopkins who is well known and even pushed Winky by the face did horrible last year in this same month as well?
      They did over 300K. In which universe is 325K vs WINKY WRIGHT "horrible"?

Arum would wet his pants for this fight to do 325K.

Comment

Good point, I didn't know he did bad. I m not surprised Hopkins can be boring as hell sometimes. If these people outside of boxing that only watch the big fights got a glimpse of what cotto does in the ring, it would be much different.

Comment

Hopkins is boring in the ring, Cotto isn't.

Comment

Style wise people felt it would be a boring fight because of 2 defensive fighters and Winky being the overly defensive fighter. I thought the fight was entertaining.

Comment

Exactly.... IMO Tony and Cotto have no excuses..... If Hatton can get all those Brits to come damn near half way across the world then these 2 should be able to as well. I've always said Tony didn't have that big a following. Cotto should stick to fighting in N.Y. or Puerto Rico cuz he doesn't get much love around here. Both of these guys should be able to pull fans in.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post

This I didn't knew. Pfft! You shut him up!

Comment

C'mon slut aren't you gonna respond. Why did you spit that bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post

Margo and Cotto hasn't even gotten on PPV yet and you already saying it did horrible.. and I'm talking about the gate dummy.. Jeebus you're a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Margo and Cotto hasn't even gotten on PPV yet and you already saying it did horrible.. and I'm talking about the gate dummy.. Jeebus you're a ****ing idiot.
                      Dude! Where did you get that, Hopkins and Winky did bad. Stick to that ****. Don't be a *****

Comment

Working...
                      X