Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be kind to the Mexicans.. They don't have much.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    And they're flat out better than every athlete in Puerto Rico combined.
    but are they better than t.o?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious33091 View Post
      They should thank Floyd for that, if it wasnt for Floyds retirement they would only have 1.

Yo Like Robert Deniro said in the Untouchables: "You got nuthin.... You got nuthin!"

On the 26th, yet again, PR cancels out a Mexican hero. De Leon, and now Margarito. If I were you, I would focus on getting some steroids into a few midgets and training them to bite Pacquiao in the stomach. Other than that... Mexico is done in Boxing. DONE. You know it and I know it. It's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby0409 View Post
        Did you say "Little Indians"? You guys in that little island aren't even a state! you're just a territory! You're probably forgetting that you guys are a a tee-pee and totem pole closer than we are. You have no political influence what soever. You guys just rejoice because other than being pugilistic in nature you have nothing else to offer other than rum & tobacco.
        have you ever seen mexicans in any of the major sports? i have not, all the mexicans have is boxing thats why they are stressed that cotto is going to fight margarito thats 1 more mexican thats about to fall

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          And they're flat out better than every athlete in Puerto Rico combined.
          they are so good that they don't know how to negate power, both brothers lost to stronger men not better boxers,that would never happen to cotto

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            they are so good that they don't know how to negate power, both brothers lost to stronger men not better boxers,that would never happen to cotto
            In their defense both brothers have won more rounds overall in a span of 5 fights against the guys they lost to. Its not like you can practice to take a harder punch or train to get a stronger chin

Comment

Yo Mexicans are ****ed for life. They can act all brown proud, but dep down, they know their situation is dire and not looking good in the future. Damn bunch of drunk donkey sucking, animals. Viva zapata lovin, big hat wearin, sequins shining in the sun wearin, giant guitar pluckin, si senor singing, taco bendin, orange peelin, diarrhea water servin bunch of ****in day laborers.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                In their defense both brothers have won more rounds overall in a span of 5 fights against the guys they lost to. Its not like you can practice to take a harder punch or train to get a stronger chin
                you can avoid fighting a fighter who is stronger than you, imo rafeal should of won all his fights against vazquez but he chose to exchange with him

Comment

you can avoid fighting a fighter who is stronger than you, imo rafeal should of won all his fights against vazquez but he chose to exchange with him
                  he sure as hell wasnt trying to exchange with vasquez in the 12th rd of the 3rd fight. In 24 rds of action against Pacquiao the only rd Marquez ever engaged Pacquiao was the 1st rd of the 1st fight. You can run and avoid a hard puncher as much as you can but when you're pressured that much it's tough to get anything going unless you make a stand in an attempt to get your pace back

Comment

have you ever seen mexicans in any of the major sports? i have not, all the mexicans have is boxing thats why they are stressed that cotto is going to fight margarito thats 1 more mexican thats about to fall
                    They got soccer the "worlds game" ! Outside of the states, the most popular sport!

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      They also offer countless numbers of great baseball players. Carlos Arroyo singlehandedly crushed the american dream team's hopes of a gold medal last olympics and ragaetton music has been getting fine women of every race shakin ass and infinite number of men all over the world laid for the past 5yrs.
                      so how does that work? you just slap your boom box out and play reggaeton? that music is weaker than weak. i cant believe you are praising it. if there was a convention of reggaeton singers and fans and i knew every single person was going to be there, id nuke it in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X