Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be kind to the Mexicans.. They don't have much.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be kind to the Mexicans.. They don't have much.

I feel for them, they are trying to make Margarito, Tommy Hearns out of desperation. You see, Chavez Sr. is no longer beating Cabbies, and drug addicts... Chavez Jr. just got EXPOSED last night. When you realize the sad lives they lead in their own country! You get the feeling that this fight is more important for them to win. TO lift up their low spirits and fill their hungry bellies with joy and beer.

Seriously, I was rooting for Cotto, and I know he CAN'T lose to a bum like Tony.. but I actually feel so bad for the MExicans on this forum, making up little cute avatars of Margarito KO'ing Cotto... I decided, I want Margarito to win. I want the little indians to have something to rejoice about. They lead hard lives and have self-esteem issues sooo deep rooted, it hurts to even see them in the presence of a gringo. TO see them saying "si senor" over and over again, it breaks my heart. No man should EVER have to kiss another man's ass to by a carton of milk for their children. It's sad.

Viva Mexico!!

Also, let's be easy on "Viva Mexico" He is without a doubt, the Mexican Rainman. "uh oh... uh oh... Warrior alert uh oh... uh oh.. gotta run from Cotto... uh oh... "

most these posters are delusional,but vazquez and the marquez bros are nice.

Comment

Originally posted by JunitoCotto View Post
      I feel for them, they are trying to make Margarito, Tommy Hearns out of desperation. You see, Chavez Sr. is no longer beating Cabbies, and drug addicts... Chavez Jr. just got EXPOSED last night. When you realize the sad lives they lead in their own country! You get the feeling that this fight is more important for them to win. TO lift up their low spirits and fill their hungry bellies with joy and beer.

Seriously, I was rooting for Cotto, and I know he CAN'T lose to a bum like Tony.. but I actually feel so bad for the MExicans on this forum, making up little cute avatars of Margarito KO'ing Cotto... I decided, I want Margarito to win. I want the little indians to have something to rejoice about. They lead hard lives and have self-esteem issues sooo deep rooted, it hurts to even see them in the presence of a gringo. TO see them saying "si senor" over and over again, it breaks my heart. No man should EVER have to kiss another man's ass to by a carton of milk for their children. It's sad.

Viva Mexico!!

Also, let's be easy on "Viva Mexico" He is without a doubt, the Mexican Rainman. "uh oh... uh oh... Warrior alert uh oh... uh oh.. gotta run from Cotto... uh oh... "
      Has it crossed your mind how inmature you are you racist ****? Being so nationalistic and being racist it for 10 year old boys who have ADD.

Comment

Viva Mexico!!

so what kind of odds are you giving up?

Comment

Did you say "Little Indians"? You guys in that little island aren't even a state! you're just a territory! You're probably forgetting that you guys are a a tee-pee and totem pole closer than we are. You have no political influence what soever. You guys just rejoice because other than being pugilistic in nature you have nothing else to offer other than rum & tobacco.

Comment

this thread is kind of funny when you think of the amount of mexicans on the P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby0409 View Post
              Did you say "Little Indians"? You guys in that little island aren't even a state! you're just a territory! You're probably forgetting that you guys are a a tee-pee and totem pole closer than we are. You have no political influence what soever. You guys just rejoice because other than being pugilistic in nature you have nothing else to offer other than rum & tobacco.
              They also offer countless numbers of great baseball players. Carlos Arroyo singlehandedly crushed the american dream team's hopes of a gold medal last olympics and ragaetton music has been getting fine women of every race shakin ass and infinite number of men all over the world laid for the past 5yrs.

Comment

Viva Mexico!!

Nice bait thread. BTW, you're a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  this thread is kind of funny when you think of the amount of mexicans on the P4P list.
                  which only israel vazquez should belong in there.

the rest except jm marquez (probably have hin at 7,8,or 9) should not be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    They also offer countless numbers of great baseball players. Carlos Arroyo singlehandedly crushed the american dream team's hopes of a gold medal last olympics and ragaetton music has been getting fine women of every race shakin ass and infinite number of men all over the world laid for the past 5yrs.
                    yes sir I definitely agree with the getting laid part

Comment

Working...
                    X