No announcement yet.

Most ridiculous post fight quote you've heard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
    Ricky Hatton after PBF fight: "He felt big and strong, I mean he's not the biggest WelterWeight in the world be me felt the difference."........haha

If Ricky fought Pacquiao at 147lbs he would say the same thing "Pacquiao isn't the biggest Welterweight in the world but I felt the difference'.
    Hatton also said someting like.....''He's a lot better on the inside then i first thought.''

WTF! Working on the inside is Floyd's bed and breakfast LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      ''Ricky Hatton is a true champion in my eyes!''

Floyd Mayweather post fight interview after KOing Hatton.
      hahahahahahahahaha oh don't forget these:

*Floyd with his arm around Sosa*

You this here is the best lightweight after I move up.

*Floyd with his arm around Bruseles*

You this here is the best 140 pounder after I move up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

" I don't know man....I don't know...Yeah, Lennox Lewis I'm coming for you......Nahh I didn't train for this fight, I trained prolly 2-3 weeks, I had to bury my best friend....I dedicate this fight, I wasn't gonna fight, I dedicated this fight to him...."

Now the fun begins......

"I was gonna rip his heart out, Im the best ever, I'm the most brutal the most vicous and ruthless champion ever....No one can stop me, Lennox is the conquerer, Im Alexander, he's no Alexander....There's never been anyone more ruthless...Im Sonny Liston, Im Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me I'm from there ..... There noone tha can match me....My style is impetious, my defense is inpregnable, I'm just ferocious, I want your heart, I wanna eat his children...Praise be too ALLAH................."

NUFFF SAID !!!!!!!!!

Comment

David Diaz recently after the Pacquiao fight.

"He's too ****ing fast"

"He hit me so much I thought Freddie was in there hittin me too"

Of course Mike Tyson's famous rant adressed to Lennox Lewis is as ridiculous as you can get

Comment

Floyd Mayweather after Gatti fight. This is after talking mad smack about Gatti being a C level fighter.

On his knee's crying "Gatti is great, Gatti is Great!".

This next one was a prefight thing but its really funny in retrospect of what happened.

Gomez- "I am a Mexican warrior, Cotto is going to have to sweat blood in order defeat me"

Comment

Floyd Mayweather after Gatti fight. This is after talking mad smack about Gatti being a C level fighter.

On his knee's crying "Gatti is great, Gatti is Great!".

This next one was a prefight thing but its really funny in retrospect of what happened.

Gomez- "I am a Mexican warrior, Cotto is going to have to sweat blood in order defeat me"
              what? he said god is great..not gatti.....

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                what? he said god is great..not gatti.....
                You sure? I guess I remembered it wrong, lol.

Comment

we lol'd how diaz kept saying **** and **** in his post-fight interview with lampley after he fought pacquiao

yeah floyd is definately saying god is great but it would be funny if he was saying gatti is great after that beating

Comment

Originally posted by DanielTurcotte3 View Post
                    " I don't know man....I don't know...Yeah, Lennox Lewis I'm coming for you......Nahh I didn't train for this fight, I trained prolly 2-3 weeks, I had to bury my best friend....I dedicate this fight, I wasn't gonna fight, I dedicated this fight to him...."

Now the fun begins......

"I was gonna rip his heart out, Im the best ever, I'm the most brutal the most vicous and ruthless champion ever....No one can stop me, Lennox is the conquerer, Im Alexander, he's no Alexander....There's never been anyone more ruthless...Im Sonny Liston, Im Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me I'm from there cloth There noone tha can match me....My style is impetious, my defense is inpregnable, I'm just ferocious, I want your heart, I wanna eat his children...Praise be too ALLAH................."

NUFFF SAID !!!!!!!!!
                    i wanted to add in something that was left out

Comment

You sure? I guess I remembered it wrong, lol.
                      LOL, yeah bro he said 'God'...

Haha, that would have been funny as hell to mishear, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X