Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most ridiculous post fight quote you've heard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a quote, but I thought that Mayorga kissing and bowing to Oscar after their fight was.... memorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
      Ricky Hatton after PBF fight: "He felt big and strong, I mean he's not the biggest WelterWeight in the world be me felt the difference."........haha

If Ricky fought Pacquiao at 147lbs he would say the same thing "Pacquiao isn't the biggest Welterweight in the world but I felt the difference'.
      no, he sai 'he isnt the hardest puncher ive ever faced" after being KOed

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        no, he sai 'he isnt the hardest puncher ive ever faced" after being KOed
        I thought it was funny when Taylor said "he'd been hit harder before" after the first Pavlik fight when he was KOd for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielTurcotte3 View Post
          " I don't know man....I don't know...Yeah, Lennox Lewis I'm coming for you......Nahh I didn't train for this fight, I trained prolly 2-3 weeks, I had to bury my best friend....I dedicate this fight, I wasn't gonna fight, I dedicated this fight to him...."

Now the fun begins......

"I was gonna rip his heart out, Im the best ever, I'm the most brutal the most vicous and ruthless champion ever....No one can stop me, Lennox is the conquerer, Im Alexander, he's no Alexander....There's never been anyone more ruthless...Im Sonny Liston, Im Jack Dempsey, there's no one like me I'm from there ..... There noone tha can match me....My style is impetious, my defense is inpregnable, I'm just ferocious, I want your heart, I wanna eat his children...Praise be too ALLAH................."

NUFFF SAID !!!!!!!!!
          thats it. this thread should've ended after this post. no more quotes needed after this one.

Comment

Working...
          X