No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Takes a Shot at Pacquiao, Boxing's Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
    pac has only fought once at lightweight and never at jr welter or welterweight
    for u guys to think he can fight at those weight classes just because he came in at 147 is insane
    Thats not what I'm saying. You people make it seem like Mayweather is a real WW. He belongs at 140 thats his best weight. Take into consideration, He is the smallest WW. Pacman can fight at 140. This fight is possible and the size diffrence isn't as huge as you people make it sound. To me it seems that, Pac fans thought of the "What if Mayweather beats Pacman excuse". There will be no excuses. Not everyone is exactly the same size. This fight could be made.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      Thats not what I'm saying. You people make it seem like Mayweather is a real WW. He belongs at 140 thats his best weight. Take into consideration, He is the smallest WW. Pacman can fight at 140. This fight is possible and the size diffrence isn't as huge as you people make it sound. To me it seems that, Pac fans thought of the "What if Mayweather beats Pacman excuse". There will be no excuses. Not everyone is exactly the same size. This fight could be made.
      the fight would be a waste of time as only hardcore filipino fans actually think pac wouldnt get embrassed against mayweather, it would prove next to nothing. the only fight out there for floyd is cotto, thats it.

Comment

When Floyd retired, no one even cares about it.. It's like Ok Fine... you ducked Cotto then retired... Pac's style is a fan favorite.. Many Big time celebrities praise and watch Pac fights and doesn't like Mayweather.. Even Tyson hates Floyd.. He is just jealous that no one cares about his retirement.. Floyd was dissed when he was the Pd for Pd for ducking Cotto.. Pac is almost being praised by everyone... Floyd's living to the fanbase of his opponents and he will never get the chant and praise he needs..

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
          pac has only fought once at lightweight and never at jr welter or welterweight
          for u guys to think he can fight at those weight classes just because he came in at 147 is insane
          .....and to take on and beat Floyd at such a weight is even more ludacris. The skill level is completely biased, Floyd is THE elite boxer in this matchup and can LITERALLY, pick his shots at will and just embarass him all night long. I ****ing hate PBF but come on, this fight DOES NOT need to happen nor should it. I agree PBF needs to clean up his act and get back to the REAL challenges to him should he feel the need to return. Calling out Manny at this stage of his career and accomplishements is just a test to his true lack of sportsmanship and integrity as a man - or - he's gearing up for the "villian" role in a needless showdown. Either way it's lose/lose. Pick on someone your own size Floyd, if you still have anything left in your "billionaire" tank.

Comment

let's be realistic..
            floyd would spank manny inside of 8 rounds at 130-140 easily.
            im not a big fan of him but skill wise nobody can **** with the guy.
            that includes cotto,margarito and whoever else you wanna throw in the bucket.
            the stuff he says makes people hate him but really he'd outbox anybody you put in front of him...no reason to fight good but not great sluggers when you're the greatest talent of the era..

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
              the fight would be a waste of time as only hardcore filipino fans actually think pac wouldnt get embrassed against mayweather, it would prove next to nothing. the only fight out there for floyd is cotto, thats it.
              Ok, But can you agree. This fight WILL HAPPEN. If Cotto gets past Margarito and then Cotto. Mayweather will jump right back into the spotlight. Then Mayweather will defeat the bigger WW.

Comment

He is suppose to call out Cotto.. No one will respect Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by ksjb85 View Post
                  let's be realistic..
                  floyd would spank manny inside of 8 rounds at 130-140 easily.
                  im not a big fan of him but skill wise nobody can **** with the guy.
                  that includes cotto,margarito and whoever else you wanna throw in the bucket.
                  the stuff he says makes people hate him but really he'd outbox anybody you put in front of him...no reason to fight good but not great sluggers when you're the greatest talent of the era..
                  This is the thing people have the most problem with Floyd, he HAS the skills but has yet to TRULY get into that CAREER DEFINING showdown that all the past greats have had. The saddest part is that Cotto could be that for him and he chooses to just leave. I really, after alot of thought, could care less if he fights Cotto or not. I really don't. If he has to retire and put on some big shindig in the media to create a buzz around himself, then **** him. Cotto is there and will be there after his next win in a few weeks. It's Floyds antics that make him less great than what he is. He is probably the best boxer that has ever entered a ring, arguably, and can still compete at a level most belt holders could only dream of. Yet he walks away. That, in itself, leaves so much to desire in the fans that they have no choice but to turn their backs on him and start making him out to be exactly what he has become. The most talented joke of his generation (exagerated) I hate Floyd with a passion but the man is as gifted athlete as they come. Why, oh why, does he need to stopp to this level?

Comment

what a pathetic hatin little girl floyd is.

Comment

What a sad lil' ****. That's what you get Floyd for retiring (mass ducking) in your prime.

Floyd needs to stop bitching and fight the winner of Cotto-Margo. Or even better, fight Pac at catch weight (140).

Comment

Working...
                      X