Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Requested to Arum to Make Diaz purse 1 Million Dollars!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac is such a classy guy im glad to have him as the face of the sport

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
      Mayan Sun predicted with Domain that Diaz will TKO Pac!!
      no wonder he's pissed

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
        Eitherway, it's not like Diaz was starving, the pigme's are starving, Diaz is eatin, you see how big he is? You don't get that big if you're not eatin lol

David probably took that **** straight to the bank lol...

If Marquez shows up strong at lightweight, I wouldn't be too sure of that. But again, eitherway, who ever he fights, how ever much money he gets, if he wants to give money away, lol give it to people who need it.
        he does give money to the people who need it, he will be helping out those people affected by the recent typhoon that swept the philippines

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ahkil® View Post
            Nice Sig... Mexico will love that kind of result everytime Pac fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
              1st- wow almost creamed my pants reading that. manny truly is good for boxing

2nd-mayan sun your full of hate. start to believe in love son
              I'm all for pitty in some cases, but this doesn't cut it. I mean if you feel guilty for smashin **** in easy fights, choose a real fight lol. Don't buy your way out of it. Ask you're people to step you up, ask em for a real fighter to face. That money could have fed a village or gave those primatives computers or some ****. Right now, some ****in primates could be usin Windows Calculator, gettin their adding and subtracting on, lol but nah..

I mean seriously, lol David would be just fine. But at the same time if I'm Diaz, I'd take that money quick fast. lol I'd shake Paq's hand and tell em nice doin business, tell him he's a saint and mercifull man. ****, I'd probably ask him for a little more, try to milk him to see how much I could really get lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                Mayan Sun predicted with Domain that Diaz will TKO Pac!!
                Yeah, I predicted Diaz would TKO Pac in the first round lmao

Comment

I'm all for pitty in some cases, but this doesn't cut it. I mean if you feel guilty for smashin **** in easy fights, choose a real fight lol. Don't buy your way out of it. Ask you're people to step you up, ask em for a real fighter to face. That money could have fed a village or gave those primatives computers or some ****. Right now, some ****in primates could be usin Windows Calculator, gettin their adding and subtracting on, lol but nah..

I mean seriously, lol David would be just fine. But at the same time if I'm Diaz, I'd take that money quick fast. lol I'd shake Paq's hand and tell em nice doin business, tell him he's a saint and mercifull man. ****, I'd probably ask him for a little more, try to milk him to see how much I could really get lmao
                  What a total Loser.. You even predicted Diaz to win the Fight.. If I recalled it correctly you were agreeing with Domain on how Diaz will dominate Pac and possible KO him.. You even said you won't be surprise if Diaz will KO Pac.. LOL

Now, everything changes after Pac Brutalize another Mexican LMAO!
                  What a total ****head.
                  Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 07-01-2008, 04:11 AM.

Comment

yeah only you would milk a good guy doing a good deed. as for the primates or primitives you were talking about, pac always donates large sum of money to charity. heck many poor people are even lining up outside his house for some money. you were talking about a real fight? how could that be not a real fight when pac was fighting a boxer who is bigger than him on uncharted territory

Comment

Here we have a fighter who is willing to fight anybody, does not worry solely about money and is generous and gentleman like to his opponents.

Then we have his bipolar opposite in the shape of Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X