Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Requested to Arum to Make Diaz purse 1 Million Dollars!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that's awesome for 2 reasons:

1. Diaz is getting more money

2. You actually posted a good thread for once.

Comment

Wow, it is seriously tough to dislike a guy that would do that.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        Yeah but what's pissing me about it is that Manny doesn;t think long-term. Next thing, Valero will demand a 1 million dollars, Guzman will deamand 2 and Casa 3. Ricky would be impossible to make cause of Manny's generosity.
        Nah, I don't think Valero, Casa, Guzman would demand a much higher pay because they are not in the position to do so.. Pac is just being helpful to David Diaz..

Mad Props to Pac, this is what a true champion is supposed to be..

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
          so could many of the sports top stars, yet they don't!
          very true.

i think manny felt bad. we've seen manny ko guys before but none took such a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            Yeah but what's pissing me about it is that Manny doesn;t think long-term. Next thing, Valero will demand a 1 million dollars, Guzman will deamand 2 and Casa 3. Ricky would be impossible to make cause of Manny's generosity.
            nah......

the only person that will have bargaining power against manny is ricky but he doesn't have any big name opponents either. there's no one at 140. it's either manny come up from 135 or go up to 147 for cotto or 154 for oscar. i say he takes manny.

juan ma has a little bargaining power but not much......

Comment

im really starting to like pac. much respect for a guy like that

Comment

Pacquiao is #1

Comment

Originally posted by iron_boy View Post
                  im really starting to like pac. much respect for a guy like that
                  lol only starting to like him? if you ever saw his interviews or read his interviews you would know he was always the most likeable friendly generous guy in boxing...the things this guy does for people is amazing he is a true good person.

Comment

Very, very cool of Pacquiao. This guy really is a class act. Funny how the new P4P fighter is the antithesis of the former.

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something, but I've NEVER heard Pac say a bad word about his opponents. He's one of the most down-to-earth dudes, let alone fighter, out there. What a cool MF. A true champion in every sense of the word - a man to emulate.

Comment

Working...
                      X