Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Requested to Arum to Make Diaz purse 1 Million Dollars!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I've NEVER heard Pac say a bad word about his opponents. He's one of the most down-to-earth dudes, let alone fighter, out there. What a cool MF. A true champion in every sense of the word - a man to emulate.
    he seems like a nice guy and tries to be humble.

remember when he said he got "lucky" after the marquez fight? and all the jmm fans said that was an admission of how manny knew juan manuel was robbed?

saturday night when lampley interviewed him about the win he said he got "lucky" when he beat david.

the guy is humble. at least in interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      he seems like a nice guy and tries to be humble.

remember when he said he got "lucky" after the marquez fight? and all the jmm fans said that was an admission of how manny knew juan manuel was robbed?

saturday night when lampley interviewed him about the win he said he got "lucky" when he beat david.

the guy is humble. at least in interviews.
      Yeah a lot of people interpreted that as an admission to losing......LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
        Maybe I'm missing something, but I've NEVER heard Pac say a bad word about his opponents. He's one of the most down-to-earth dudes, let alone fighter, out there. What a cool MF. A true champion in every sense of the word - a man to emulate.
        Ricky hatton is similar...but floyd jr and junior witter talked so much **** and hatton had to say a few words.

thats why the hatton vs pacman fight will be huge! two humble guys with superstar followings going at it all for sport!

it shows you dont always need a villian just a good fight to sell

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Yeah a lot of people interpreted that as an admission to losing......LOL.
          i know. i've heard him say "lucky" several times after a fight.

Comment

Nothin but class from Pac.

Comment

Now, I have no doubt PAC is a good and humble person BUT,,,,, I really wonder if him wanting to run for politics in the PI in the future has any effect or influence on how his public image is being managed....

Just a thought...

Comment

woowww just wow i am speechless
                he probably did it because i dont think diaz will be the same ever but still thats what boxing its about its not pacs fault so mad props to pac

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                  If I am the promoter, I'd be pissed, Manny better worry for his own money not smb else's money. Is Manny the promoter now?

Diaz got enough dough with which he can live comfortably for life.
                  u must be a mayweather fan

Comment

Props to the Pacman.

Comment

...Suspect stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X