Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Requested to Arum to Make Diaz purse 1 Million Dollars!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I am the promoter, I'd be pissed, Manny better worry for his own money not smb else's money. Is Manny the promoter now?

Diaz got enough dough with which he can live comfortably for life.

Comment

awesome. what a change from the former p4p king! night, and ****in day. manny is a good mother****in dude. real **** right thur.

Comment

I doubt that money will come out of Arums pocket.
        Awesome gesture by pac. props to him..

Comment

probably what's going to happen is they will give diaz more cut from the percent they would get from the ppv buys and tickets etc. still manny is a good guy. then after the fight he is flying back to philippines to help the victims of the typhoon.

this is why a manny pacquiao will always **** on a gayweather. this is what a true champion is. this is what's going to be remembered. this is what makes u proud to be a boxing fan.

pacquiao is a champion in and out of the ring.

MABUHAY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            If I am the promoter, I'd be pissed, Manny better worry for his own money not smb else's money. Is Manny the promoter now?

Diaz got enough dough with which he can live comfortably for life.
            pacquiao's company sort of co-promotes his fights.

manny has incentives with ppv. maybe they took the money from there.

besides manny could make $10 mil. from a hatton fight or $6 mil. from a marquez rubber match. i'm sure he can spare a few hundred k. he lives in philippines much cheaper there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Lee View Post
              probably what's going to happen is they will give diaz more cut from the percent they would get from the ppv buys and tickets etc. still manny is a good guy. then after the fight he is flying back to philippines to help the victims of the typhoon.

this is why a manny pacquiao will always **** on a gayweather. this is what a true champion is. this is what's going to be remembered. this is what makes u proud to be a boxing fan.

pacquiao is a champion in and out of the ring.

MABUHAY!!!!
              good post robert!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

besides manny could make $10 mil. from a hatton fight or $6 mil. from a marquez rubber match. i'm sure he can spare a few hundred k. he lives in philippines much cheaper there.
                so could many of the sports top stars, yet they don't!

Comment

PACMAN you are GOOD FOR BOXING!

Thank the lord for him!

Everyone in the news was talking about Floyd jr leaving boxing and boxings only star was floyd jr and boxing would be in shambles!

but The p4p king was replaced by a Real Gentleman! and ambassador for boxing!

floyd jr leaving boxing help boxing more then hurt it people get there money worth with pacman.

We do not need a arrogant, coward, chump greedy, ass like floyd jr...

we have real fighters now like king arthur, pacman, pavlik, cotto,berto, linares,etc

the list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Yeah but what's pissing me about it is that Manny doesn;t think long-term. Next thing, Valero will demand a 1 million dollars, Guzman will deamand 2 and Casa 3. Ricky would be impossible to make cause of Manny's generosity.

Comment

props to pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X