• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
    ...went to Stern.
    Stern is great,much respect to you man.You cant go wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
      Nice, but you really can't compare the speed, reach, power and weight of Mayweather with Manny though can you.
      There is a difference of 1.5 inches in height. While there is a 5" difference in reach I dont see it making that huge of a difference in a fight with Hatton. Because Manny has 2 more inches of reach over Hatton.

Manny puts on a lot of weight before fight night, as does hatton. I just think this is also trivial as where manny probably puts his weight back on in hydration hatton probably puts his weight back on with bacon sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
        Only a fool believes being on the net means not having goals.

You still havent answered what your GMAT score is?
        I haven't taken a GMAT test nor am I going to as I don't take Business.

Comment

haha 39 votes for whackman, 37votes fot hatton...

i hope hattons the underdog when they fight

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
            I haven't taken a GMAT test nor am I going to as I don't take Business.
            You forgot to quote google your royal foolishness

Comment

Chck the stats in all the fights since Collazo,how many shorts did Hatton average a round?
              60 - 70 thrown, same as always.

I just read an account of the Hatton lazcano fight at some boxing site from the East Side.

Hatton vs. Lazcano was a better fight than the match makers intended. Lazcano gave a good account, landed cleaner punches, showed quality defensive skills and if the situation were reversed and Lazcano was the big star, the fight was in Sacramento and the referee was in his pocket, the results of this fight would have reflected that dimension.

Ricky Hatton certainly won this fight in my estimate and did so by constantly pressuring Lazcano, albeit sloppily but winning the most rounds. Hatton was the aggressor most of the fight. Lazcano was mostly on defense but managed to score the kinds of punches that won him four of the twelve rounds on my score card. Also, Lazcano hurt Hatton twice in this fight. Hatton won rounds with batteries of punches but never did hurt Lazcano.
              Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by d-1-n-only View Post
                haha 39 votes for whackman, 37votes fot hatton...

i hope hattons the underdog when they fight
                Why?

Hatton fans bet heavily on him, thus skewing the betting odds. For example, Mayweather was slightly under 2:1 favourite. In a fight where he should have been a 5:1 favourite.

British people just aren't that knowledgeable about sports. Or boxing in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  60 - 70 thrown, same as always.

I just read an account of the Hatton lazcano fight at some boxing site from the East Side.

Wow.
                  source with 60-70

Comment

You forgot to quote google your royal foolishness
                    Why you brought GMAT into the topic in the first place i'll never know but meh. Anyways, shouldn't you and your coalition buddys be worshiping your god (Mayweather)?

Comment

source with 60-70
                      Source with less.

Comment

Working...
                      X