No announcement yet.

Pacman vesus Hatton at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman vesus Hatton at 140

This is the fight I want to see, even more so than Marquez III just because we've never seen Hatton-Pac. So who you got? Fight takes place in Vegas...Pinoys and Limeys crowd the arena, electric atmosphere...is Pac to quick for Hatton or does Hatton's strength and bullying tactics overwhelm and tire the Pacman?
    Ricky Hatton
    42.21%
    Manny Pacquiao
    57.79%

I give Pacquiao a much better chance now but I'm still picking Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee88 View Post
      This is the fight I want to see, even more so than Marquez III just because we've never seen Hatton-Pac. So who you got? Fight takes place in Vegas...Pinoys and Limeys crowd the arena, electric atmosphere...is Pac to quick for Hatton or does Hatton's strength and bullying tactics overwhelm and tire the Pacman?
      Hatton is too big and will rough up Pac on the inside. Pac doesn't like to fight dirty and Hatton's wrestling tactics will unnerve Pac.

Comment

Mini Ruiz will hug and wrestle his way to a Decision.

Comment

Hatton is too big if you ask me. Boxing skill aside, eventually every fighter who keeps moving up hits a wall- and Hatton is a bit too large for Manny- who eats some solid shots every fight he's in.

Comment

One similarity that Pac and Hatton hold is that they both rise significantly in weight after the weigh in, so Hatton will most likely outweigh Pac by a ridiculous amount.

Comment

Marquez hurt Pacman badly to the body. I don't think moving up in weight against a body puncher like Hatton would suit Pacman well.

However, there is a distinct possibility that he knocks out an over the hill Hatton.

Comment

hatton would destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  I give Pacquiao a much better chance now but I'm still picking Hatton.
                  Agreed. Manny is just too small for a guy who is very strong at 140. Manny is a natural 126, 130 pounder. To me 135 is too big for him but he can't make 130 anymore so at 140 he loses to Hatton.

Comment

Have got hatton in this one, His too big for pacman.

Comment

Working...
                    X