Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be remembered as a greater fighter than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBE is my favorite fighter of his era but I cant see how Mayweather resume for resume stacks up against Pac.

Pacquiao beat Barrera, Ledwaba, Sasukul, and Marquez at their primes and also beat solid Clottey, decent Hatton, and past prime but decent Cotto being a dude that came from flyweight.

The only way Mayweather at least for me to view as the best of his era is if Canelo ends up being an all time great which I seriously doubt.
    Last edited by Leon_Degrelle; 05-13-2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• PACs greater. Won first title I believe at 19 and at started at 116 and still one of the best in division at his age and such a big weight to where he started from.
      It's unheard of

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        PACs greater. Won first title I believe at 19 and at started at 116 and still one of the best in division at his age and such a big weight to where he started from.
        It's unheard of
        if may comes back tomorrow, he will be the man to beat....in 3 divs.

Comment

• Of course he will be remembered as greater fighter than Floyd. His achievements are amazing and if no one surpassed that in 20-30+ years, people will appreciate and give more credit to him. And he actually beat a prime great fighter in Barrera and Marquez at their best weight.

Comment

• Hahaha Floyd cant even get 30% votes. Good to see that the trolls and butthurt *****s are int he minority. Floyd is the epitomy of an anti fighter living off cherrypicks and avoiding prime fighters and real threats winning by hugging and running, abusing PEDs, IVs and USADA to gain even more advantages.

Comment

• horn
              alcherry
              rios
              margarito
              timmy 3 TIMES
              vargas
              Slh
              supershot mosley
              a statue named clottey
              and lets not ignore the food vendors and farmers pac fought in his 1st 35+ fights !

Comment

• Ahhh, I remember the days of this poll. The days before Mayweather hit the PacRoaches with that raid, and made them all scatter. Some never returned. Some are moonlighting as Golovkin fans.

Don't worry. Maybe the fight with Jeff Hornacek will put Pac back into this discussion...?

Comment

• without a shadow of a doubt....even larrys alts cant save the vote on this one lol

Comment

• Lighter weight fighters usually are past it at 30.

PAC is 39 and is still going. Its unheard of. Not to mention 8 diviusiuon titilist.

Comment

• I don't think Floyd Mayweather really cares whether he will be remembered more or not by unknown people he doesn't know. I think what matters to him most is his family and if he can do the best for them and be remembered by them when all is said and done.

Comment

Working...
                      X